Earth Therapeutics 15-pk Organic Tea Tree Cleansing Facial Towelettes

Earth Therapeutics 15-pk. Organic Tea Tree Cleansing Facial Towelettes

Wipe away impurities and refresh your skin with these Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil organic facial towelettes. Tea Tree deep cleans, purifies & clarifies the skin. Convenient travel size is perfect for on-the-go use. Enriched with certified organic botanicals. 15 towelettes Paraben free Cruelty free No mineral oil No lauryl/laureth sulfate No artificial colors Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics 15-pk. Organic Tea Tree Cleansing Facial Towelettes!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Earth Therapeutics 15-pk. Organic Tea Tree Cleansing Facial Towelettes uploaded by Nicole C.
Big fan of these small packages of cleansing wipes. These are perfect to carry in a gym bag or purse. There’s 15 in a package and they’re a lot bigger than you’d imagine. They come fully moist. Any product that has tea tree in it I find to be incredibly beneficial to my acne prone skin. I like using these after a workout when can’t immediately shower or I’ll even use it on any given day in place of my toner. I don’t wear makeup much, but when I do these work great at wiping it all away.

Looking for your answer?