Earth Solutions Aromatherapy Stay Alert Scent Inhaler - 1 Inhaler uploaded by Dawn F.

BY EARTH SOLUTIONS

Product Information from Earth Solutions Aromatherapy Stay Alert Scent Inhaler With Pure Essential Oils The essential oils used in this Stay Alert Scent Inhaler were chosen specifically for their known benefits in helping to increase wakefulness and clarity. Peppermint: Increases mental alertness Rosemary: Builds clarity and awareness Cedarwood: A tonic and stimulant Eucalyptus: Stimulates breath and oxygenation By focusing on a positive thought or affirmation, as you inhale the scent, you will achieve even greater results from your Scent Inhaler by creating a memory association between the affirmation and the aroma. This provides a classic aromatherapy effect. Suggested Use Open inhaler, close your eyes and mouth, inhale and repeat your affirmation. Close cap between each use to maintain freshness. Supplement Facts Premium Essential Oils plus Jojoba. Plant derived- 100% Natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I was in Las Vegas for New Years Eve and stayed to shop finding this gem when I really needed it! I was hungover with a headache and sore feet from too much walking when I stopped at an Oxygen Bar in Harrahs. This aromatherapy scent inhaler was displayed on the counter in several options so I bought two types. This "stay alert" inhaler has essential oils for peppermint, rosemary, cedar wood, lavender, eucalyptus, and ravensara which smell amazing together! It works great! I really do feel more alert and energized when I sniff this inhaler. I recommend it if you are into aromatherapy.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I was happy when I discovered this gem. It smells good and does give u a burst. It also helps me at that 3:00 work drag when I usually get a headache. Helps me with both.
Jordy O.
Jordy O.
This is amazing for those moments you just need a little wake up push! Easy to find but easily orders online.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
What is this used for? What does everyone think?