BY EARTH SOLUTIONS

Earth Solutions Affirmatherapy Stress Ease Scent Inhaler Description: With Pure Essential Oils Manage anxieties with self hypnosis and this aromatherapy scent inhaler. Formerly sold under the name of Stress Less, Stress Ease consists of the same blend of relaxing essential oils. Manage anxieties with a positive thought and a balancing blend of essential oils. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Earth Solutions Affirmatherapy Stress Ease Scent Inhaler Directions Open inhaler, inhale and repeat your positive affirmation. Ingredients: Lavender essential oils, sandalwood essential oils, patchouli essential oils and bergamot essential oils. • Lavender essential oils, sandalwood essential oils, patchouli essential oils and bergamot essential oils. see more...

Teri Y.
Love this product. It comes in a convenient pocket size that you can use anytime. I I take about 1-2 "hits" on each nostril and within minutes I am more at ease. this is perfect for those times when you are feeling a bit uneasy or stressed. I wouldn't use it for extreme cases or panic attacks. But it does help. It comes with an affirmation that you can use while inhaling. "As I breathe in lavender, sandalwood and bergamot, I feel calm cool and collected.".
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
I typically use this product at night when I need to wind down after a stressful day I just inhale and automatically feel so much calmer
Christina M.
Springfield, MO
I love this product it helps ease my anxiety attacks and it helps when i have a extremely stressful day.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this burn when you use it?
Joselyne F.
Where can I purchase
Brittni F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long do these last? Do they expire?