Earth Science Shampoo Fragrance Free - 1 Gallon uploaded by Amy B.

BY EARTH SCIENCE

Earth Science Pure Essentials Fragrance Free Shampoo is an extra gentle shampoo for sensitive hair and scalp. A gentle shampoo made especially for those sensitive to fragrance. Rich emollients protect natural oils and promote healthy hair and scalp. Extract of wheat germ, jojoba and chamomile leave hair revitalized and manageable. Earth Science Shampoo is neutral pH for frequent use. see more...

• Always love trying new, natural products. I have thick, s...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a more natural shampoo, will this...1 Answers
  • Is this good for damaged hair?2 Answers
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
I got a sample of this through the mail to try out and I love it knowing that they don't test on animals, they are paraben free and vegan. This specific shampoo has no scent and my hair feels soft. It is a plant based Ceramide care shampoo , it prevents splitting and breakage.
Angelica H.
Smiths Station, AL
Dang who needs a whole gallon of shampoo. I guess if youre looking for a gallon of shampoo this is the product you will most likely want
Yencie C.
Garfield, NJ
I wonder if this is made with natural products. I would like to try this. This is a good size shampoo to economize.
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Me an dicho que este champoo es buenísimo que no deja residuos en el cabello incluso ayuda a la caspa
April B.
Pinon, AZ
Great product. Outshines other product. Great on price as well. Definitely will buy again :)
Rosio A.
W Sacramento, CA
Great shampoo. Leaves hair soft and smells good I guess. I would like you to try it
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
Best product ever! The price is worth it!!! Beats it's every competitor. :)
Ana A.
Ótimo produto de ótima qualidade, já faz parte da minha lista de desejados, espero poder desfrutar deles. O que achei intesante foi a forma como a marca faz essa distribuição. Super recomendo, vai alem fo que já estamos acostumados ver por ai, gostei.
Gabriela M.
Otimo produto embalagem economica para quem tem salão e ótimo o produto rende bastante então da para usar em várias clientes não tem cheiro forte .
Keeanna B.
Bend, OR
Is this good for damaged hair?
Emily M.
Ewa Beach , HI
Always love trying new, natural products. I have thick, straight, color treated hair. I need a product that will make my hair soft, and not weigh it down. Would this work for me? Also, is there a conditioner to pair with this?
Karlee D.
Malabar, FL
How does this product affect the texture and volume of hair! I have wavy hair and I'm looking for a shampoo to boost volume while treating my sensitive scalp!
Kelly R.
I have been looking for a more natural shampoo, will this be it? Also, does it damage hair or leave it silky smooth