BY EARTH SCIENCE

Extra gentle shampoo for sensitive hair & scalp  No Animal Ingredients No Animal Testing A gentle shampoo made especially for people sensitive to fragrances. Rich emollients protect natural oils and promote healthy hair and scalp. Extracts of wheat germ, jojoba and chamomile leave hair revitalized and manageable. Natural pH for frequent use see more...

Review (1)
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I have to say that it is one of the best shampoos I have used. It really is fragrance-free, unlike other fragrance-free products that have chemical smells. It is fairly thick, so with a moderate quantity, I get my hair squeaky clean. It also leaves my hair soft and untangled, something that is usually a problem with other shampoos since I have really long hair. I still use conditioner to prevent breakage but my hair feels so soft I feel I could go without it. Even though I am a sucker for good smells, I don't mind that this is fragrance-free because it does not clash with my conditioner. I would recommend it to people with sensitivities since it does not have many of the bad stuff you find in other personal care products like SLS. My husband who has severe dandruff has seen great improvement with this shampoo.