3 colors available

BY EARTH SCIENCE

Keep that fresh feeling.  All day.  Naturally. Liken Plant. Non-irritating. All day protection. Vegan We use. Lichen Plant Extract in this gentle, effective and long-lasting formula to control odor all day long without aluminum or other harsh chemicals. earthsciencenaturals.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
I love this product. You can really smell the minty scent without it being overpowering! Keeps underarms dry all day. If you are planning to be working out, wear something stronger. Great product for those with sensitive skin
Leila A.
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was recently on sale at Whole Foods so I picked it up! My skin is very sensitive so I love how this is unscented. It has been Gentle in my skin while very effective at keeping me dry and not smelly!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great natural deodorant. Would recommend to others! Effective. Nice clean scent
jenny p.
jenny p.
Rossford, OH
I love this product. My underarms stay dry all day. It smells really good. For someone with dry skin I recommend it. Skin doesn't become irritated at all.
Erma A.
Erma A.
Does this deodorant reduce darkness in armpits?
Cambree G.
Cambree G.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Does this ACTUALLY work?
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Cassopolis, MI
Does this work as good or better then lush deodorant? ?
azil s.
azil s.
I need this in my life
Gardenia P.
Gardenia P.
I've had bad experiences with natural deodorants not doing what they're intended for. Is this a light scent?