BY EARTH SCIENCE

Oil Free Moisturizer And Toning Mist Freshen, cool and energize your skin with this completely natural, ultra pure herbal mist. Contains the highly effective extracts of Raspberry Leaf, Aloe Vera, Calendula, Sea Kelp, Chamomile, Comfrey and Fennel. Also contains special " ultra moisturizers" such as Panthenol, Sodium PCA and rare Hyaluronic Acid to improve the appearance, hydrate andd protect skin from drying effects of the sun. pH 5.5 Made In USA see more...

Shera P.
Longwood
I do love this stuff. I have very red cheeks and this has improved the appearance of them although I do have to take off a star due to the smell. I feel like a grandma after spraying this on my face because the smell is a little musty. I usually use it before bed due to the odor.
Catia R.
san diego n
I absolutely love this , the name says it all!! It's makes my face feel very hydrated for the whole day.
It is a very effective product. I did expect it to be as good as it is, if you enjoy having feeling hydrated but not oily like most moisturizers use this!
Fancy L.
Decatur, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
Non irritating and great for the skin not cooling to the skin automatically but sitting it in fridge allows cooling sensation but shortens shelf life it seems...
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
Bought this because I found a great deal. Not sure if it benefits my skin or not. I usually moisturize first then spray it on. I have to say it feel very refreshing on my face though