Earth Science Gentle Facial Scrub

Daily Moisturizing Cleanser & Exfoliant. Gently exfoliates to leave skin fresher, softer & smoother. Stimulates the growth of new cells for a healthier-looking complexion. Cleans without drying. Soap-free. All skin types. Always paraben free. pH 5.0 Finely ground apricot seeds in mild cleansers gently exfoliate, leaving skin softer, smoother and more radiant the very first time you use it!  Effectively removes the dull outer layers while a system of nine moisturizers is delivered to the new, fresh skin cells, revealing a soft, he.

I have sensitive, acne prone skin. Do you think this scrub would work well for someone with acne prone, sensitive skin?
Start your review of Earth Science Gentle Facial Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...consistency. It has tons of exfoliate that look and feel natural. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to exfoliates and I was able to use it once a week with no issue. ” in 3 reviews
parkers lake, KY
Earth Science Gentle Facial Scrub uploaded by Amy B.
Earth Science Gentle Facial Scrub uploaded by Amy B.
I love the way that this facial scrub makes my face feels. It has an amazing scent of Apricot. It gently exfoliates your skin without drying. I love how it feels like your at the spa when using this product.
Denver, CO
This product is awesome and a little goes a long way! I probably had this scrub for a year before it ran out. It has a thick quality consistency. It has tons of exfoliate that look and feel natural. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to exfoliates and I was able to use it once a week with no issue.
Wilmot, NH
This has to be my favorite scrub to use when I can get it. Gentle, yet can do it's job with out the irritation like other exfoliants. Great with sensitive skin too!
Allentown, PA
One of my favs! It lasted really long too! My skin is sensitive and this is gentle on it, my skin looks great using this weekly (:
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great facial scrub! it makes your face feel soft and fresh after using it! this is an amazing product!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin is very sensitive and dry so finding products to exfoliate my skin is so stressful because of all the chemicals. I can say that this is my favorite scrub. This really leaves my face so smooth and it so easy to apply. I apply 1-3 times a week and even use it in the shower. I love how natural it is and that it has very easy to read ingredients!
Rimouski, QC
J'ai découvert ce produit dans une épicerie bio où on y retrouve un coin cosmétique, donc ce produit est certifié bio et il est à un coût minime. Je trouve que c'est un produit de qualité qui contient de bons ingrédient pour la peau. L'odeur me rappelle l'odeur de la plage et j'ai toujours hâte de l'utilise juste parce que je trouve qu'il sent trop bon. En plus d'exfolier en douceur avec les grains d'abricot, il hydrate la peau en même temps. De plus, il peut être utilisé quotidiennement et convient à tous les types de peau.
Kharkiv
After purchasing this I found out that apricot scrubs can damage your skin. Especially if your skin is acne prone it will do everything even worse. Although my mum has healthy skin so she likes using this. But I wouldn’t really recommend this one because it is too harsh 🤷🏼‍♀️