Earth Science Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair - 2 fl oz uploaded by Darby S.

BY EARTH SCIENCE

Earth Science Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair Description: Olive and Avocado Repairs, Strengthens, and Nourishes Hair Inside and Out Luscious deep-conditioning masque repairs dry, damaged, colored or over processed hair. Penetrates and coats the hair shaft in natural silk protein to strengthen and nourish inside and out. Leaves hair soft, tangle free and smooth; not sticky or weighed down. Free Of Animal testing and paraben. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Earth Science Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair Directions Apply generously to freshly shampooed hair, squeezing out as much water as possible before application. Leave on for 5 minutes or more, then rinse and style. Ingredients: (INCI): Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, trideceth-12, cetrimonium chloride, panthenol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, hydrolyzed silk protein, ehtylhexylglycerin, cetyl esters, citric acid, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum). see more...

Darby S.
I cannot express how much I love this hair masque. It is paraben free, sulfate free, and there was no animal testing done on this product! I have shoulder length oily hair so some deep conditioners can be to rich for my hair so I usually shampoo my hair and just use a hair masque a few times a week. I use this hair masque because it's the perfect consistency/texture not to thick or like water so you done just loose it all. It has such a pleasant scent that doesn't irritate my highly sensitive scalp like other masks, the scent is long lasting to. My hair will smell great for several days after use! It makes my hair so soft, frizz-free, and feels hydrated to the core. Earth Science Olive & Avocado is a great hair mask for all hair types!
Carolina O.
Miami, Florida
I love this conditioner. I have bleached hair, so it gets very dry. I use this product twice a week, and it keeps my hair healthy, and shiny. When I use it, I make sure to keep it on a little longer than my regular conditioners to let it penetrate all through my hair. (A little longer shower always feels good anyway!) It does not make my hair feel heavy or greasy. My hairdressers have always said, Olive Oil, Avacado Oil, or Coconut Oil are 3 of the best products to use on dry hair. And this conditioner has 2 out of the 3!
Diana C.
Spring, TX
This is a very good deep conditioner. After I shampoo I make sure to get all the water out my hair then apply this on my ends for about 5min, after I rinse out my ends feel like silk. It's very good I recommend it for those with bad ends