BY EARTH SCIENCE

Repairs, strengthens and nourishes hair inside and out. Luscious deep-conditioning masque repairs dry, damaged, colored or over processed hair. Penetrates and coats the hair shaft in natural silk protein to strengthen and nourish inside and out. Leaves hair soft, tangle free and smooth; not sticky or weighed down. no animal testing, always paraben free. see more...

elizabeth f.
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in a sample packet and loved it. I have color-treated hair with very frizzy ends. This made my hair soft and easy to style, although it did not entirely reduce the frizz. (Please note that my ends are VERY damaged and no product has been able to eliminate the frizz, I am growing it out so that I can eventually cut the frizz out and still have medium length hair.)

I wanted a deep conditioner that wasn't ridiculously expensive, softened my hair, smoothd the frizz enough, and didn't leave my hair smelling like a fruit salad. This product fits the bill. It has a clean floral scent that's not overwhelming and it works. I will definitely buy the full size tube from this website as their price is reasonable. To those who think it's expensive, I have below shoulder-length fine hair and the 1 ounce sample pack was enough for two treatments so you might be able to use less than 1 ounce at a time and make the bottle last longer.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent conditioning masque, but I've tried better. It smelled nice and had a good consistency but it didn't do anything special for my hair. I have thin, curly hair and I kind of feel like this made my frizz a little worse. It seemed to slightly approve the condition of my hair.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Mellieha
Great and affordable product. I apply it on the damaged ends of my hair and immediately after hair feels stronger. We all know how difficult it is to grow hair out. I love this product.