Earth Science Conditioner for Sensitive Hair & Scalp - Fragrance Free - 2 oz uploaded by Amy B.

BY EARTH SCIENCE

Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
This conditioner along with the shampoo is great for sensitive  hair and scalp. This instantly restores moisture and prevents splitting and breakage . Helping to boost shine for healthy results. You will be tangled free with out the pull when you brush your hair.
MikayMouse Club H.
Fairfield, CT
If you have a set I've scalp this is a great pr duct because is doesn't make your head itchy or create dandruff. However, I am not in love with the smell. It is subtle but for what ever reason my nose just doesn't like it. And the smell lasts all day...
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is the bomb! My scalp had never felt more soft! I think this stuff is really good for sensitive scalps like mine
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Parece ser muito bom a primeira oportunidade que eu tiver eu vou Esta experimentando ele
Gabriela M.
alguém já usou?
Karlee D.
Malabar, FL
How does this product affect volume? I have wavy hair and I'm looking for something to boost my curls along with having a sensitive scalp.