BY EARTH SCIENCE

With Cucumber Extracts And Hyaluronic Acid Oily/Combination Skin Always Paraben Free Ph 5.0 This Mild Foaming Cleanser Gently Removes Oil And Other Residues While Oil-Free Moisturizers Keep Skin Soft, Never Dry.&Nbsp; Aloe Vera And Extracts Of Cucumber, Sea Kelp, Birch Bark And Lavender Refresh The Skin. No Animal Ingredients Or Testing Made In Usa see more...

• I have super oily skin! Does this product really ... Be the first to answer!
  • I wonder if this product works cause my face an nose gets oily quick2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive skin? Most products end up bur...1 Answers
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So when growing up i thought my skin was dry and id use moisturizer and it actually made it drier because my skin is oily and i was over hydrating it. so when i went to beauty school and we did a test we realized my skin is actually oily. I've been on the search for years trying to find the right skincare for my face. and let me tell you this line has cleared up my face so much that my breakouts are very rare now thanks to this holy grail item
Cheyenne G.
This product is amazing for oily skin and acne prone skin. It lasted me a long time and my face felt so much better just after one use. It's kind of pricey, but worth the splurge. I use it everyday and haven't had any problems yet.
Sandra L.
Não gostei muito por que promete que não deixa oleoso e no meu rosto ficou muito oleoso mais tem um cheiro agradável e hidratada muito a pele
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
I LOVE this product, it's so hard to actually find a facial wash that actually works. And this one works great, and smells amazing.
Abigail C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this wash is great for me! Leaves my skin smooth and doesn't make it oily or dry.. it's perfect!
Margie S.
New London, NH
I have very sensitive skin and this wash is incredible. With a light smell and an wonderful lather- this cleanser politely calms and cleans my skin without the irritation or upset that I've found with other cleansers. I've tried so many products and found this for sale at a local store. I highly recommend this if you've tried everything and are at the end of your rope. I found this less harsher than Berts Bees- plus no oil in it.
This was great also for taking off makeup along with soft enough to use when having a sun burn or skin reaction.
Kaylee W.
When it comes to face washes my skin always drys up and I tried this out and It didn't I was very surprised. Its affordable too! It cleans my face without drying it out was exactly what I was looking for. Very impressed with this product and I will continue to buy it.
Leah V.
La Puente, Ca
This is a great face wash that leaves you feeling clean but not all dry and tight skin. Smells nice and gets a good lather for the good ingredient list.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I was looking for a facial cleanser that was free of a lot of chemicals but affordable. This wash met my requirements. It cleans very nicely, has a nice scent and cleans my make-up off. I'm very pleased with this wash. It also doesn't dry out my face.
Imani C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
I wonder if this product works cause my face an nose gets oily quick
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Is this product good for sensitive skin? Most products end up burning my face
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
I have super oily skin! Does this product really work? I need something that I can use regularly that's not gonna dry my face out completely but won't have me looking like I'm sweating constantly lol