BY EARTH SCIENCE

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

All Skin Types. Always paraben free. Hypo allergenic. pH 5.5. 100% fragrance free. No Animal Ingredients or Testing. Made In USA. see more...

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
just a little bit of this and it takes off all of my water proof mascara. this stuff literally doesn't hurt my eyes like most makeup removers and it gets off the eyeshadow and concealer and brows also. i never let this run out anymore because of how amazing it is
Sheridan W.
I LOVE this stuff!!! My boyfriend's cousin gave me this in a gift and I can honestly say its the BEST eye makeup remover I've ever used. Its probably the only one I've ever used that hadn't burned around my eyes at some point. I can even use this with my allergies and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all!
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
It has a weird consistency for a makeup remover. It's very thick and leaves your skin very greasy. It's not something I would recommend for quickly taking off makeup before bed. You need to fully wash your face after using it.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
This is good for not only hydrating and soothing the skin but the green tea helps clean the oils left on the skin. it works great for me.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
This product does the job alright but the product is very weird and thick and leaves a bad residue on my face.

back