BY EARTH SCIENCE

Light and silky facial care with sun protection No animal ingredients or testing Always paraben free Almond-aloe facial moisturizer spf 15+ This ultra light formula combines herbal emollients and mild sunscreens with nature s most effective skin moisturizers, soothers, and anti-oxidants to help protect skin from premature aging and wrinkling everyday. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Praise G.
This by far is my fave moisturizer it’s not greasy or harsh and it doesn’t leave your skin too oily it’s real light and refreshing and nice I wear this everyday with my spf 30
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
I bought this from Thrive Market. I was looking for a new face cream that has SPF since I've been hearing that Burt's Bees is now selling in China. This lotion has a good consistency, but feels light on my face. It makes my skin feel moisturized & I love that it has SPF in it. I like the way it smells & it's really affordable. I love that it's cruelty-free too.