Earth Science Active Age Defense Hydrating Day Cream uploaded by Chelsea D.

BY EARTH SCIENCE

Ultra-Moisturizing Formula Paraben free This ultra-moisturizing formula combines a garden of fresh, nourishing ingredients to feed the skin inside and out, providing protection from pollution, dryness and stress.  Melts into the skin, delivering flawless and luminous tone and texture.  Gentle enough for even the most sensitive faces.  pH 5.0. With Beta-Ginseng® Complex. Beta-carotene. Ginseng extract. Hyaluronic acid Beta-Ginseng® Complex is our pioneering blend of Beta-Carotene, Panax Ginseng Extract and Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful blend that protects skin from the ap. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sara M.
This is my favorite moisturizer right now I love the texture it makes my skin feel amazingly soft I use this every single night and I'm only half way through it. A little goes a long way so this will last you a few months and it is perfect for sensitive and dry/combo skin! I'm looking forward to trying more from this brand so far I'm in love!
Daniella S.
Sydney, Australiaa
Best anti-wrinkle cream allows an individual to have soft skin! i love this product