Earth Science A-D-E Creamy Cleanser uploaded by yakalis d.

BY EARTH SCIENCE

Natural Fruit Oil Cleanser. Dry sensitive skin. Always paraben free A gentle cream cleanser formulated with natural fruit oils to cleanse the skin and remove makeup without the dryness of soap.  Moisturizes as it cleans to leave your skin soft and supple with no greasy build-up.  With skin soft and supple with no greasy build-up.  With special plant sterols and vitamins to leave skin radiantly fresh and healthy looking.  Contains no artificial colors, mineral oil, soaps harsh preservatives or irritating petroleum products.  Will not clog pores pH 5.5. No Animal Ingredients or Testing. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Inverness, FL
Good natural option. I have too many skin issues to use it exclusively but may get again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I purchased this from Whole Foods. I have oily/combination skin (mostly blackhead/small bumps) I also purchased the spray toner. I wanted to like it but for some reason it made me break out more. I shouldve known better bc I do not like clear gel-like consistency for cleansers. wa!!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Greenacres, FL
This cleanser is great. My skin is sensitive and this cleanser works really well. It cleanses my skin yet is creamy, gentle and moisturizing as well. My favorite cleanser and love the natural ingredients.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Palmer, AK
I love this stuff. I have tried a lot of facial cleansers, and my bathroom and shower up until recently, was pretty well stocked in them. I finally cleared most of the old bottles out. But this one is a new favorite. It is very gentle on my skin (I am prone to acne and have sensitive skin) and I feel like it cleans well without stripping my face of moisture. It is a definite repurchase for me!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is so much I love about this cleanser. It's cool and creamy, the smell is not overbearing, and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin after use. It's great for taking off makeup and I can honestly say that it doesn't make existing post-acne scarring or acne worse. I like to cleanse with cool water and use a cheap toner after this cleanser because it just feels like penetrates my skin more easily, no burning and not tautness. This product belongs in my hall of fame actually.