Earth Rated Lavender Scented Poop Bags 900 Bags. uploaded by Lauren M.Earth Rated Lavender Scented Poop Bags 900 Bags. uploaded by Aydin A.

BY EARTH RATED

Meet the best, most eco-friendly poop bags on the market! Earth Rated Poop Bags are bigger, thicker, tougher and totally leak-proof. And best of all, these bags harmlessly dissolve into carbon dioxide and water in as little as 24 months! The giant refill case includes 60 rolls of 15 naturally lavender scented bags each - that's a lot of poop! Case includes 900 total bags, each is bag is 9' x 13' see more...

Katelyn A.
Overall, 5-star review for the brand.

A 4-star rating for the bags.  Good price for the bulk buy. Although I knew these were scented, I still found the product to still be a bit overpowering - wouldn’t suggest if you are sensitive to fragrances. Would still recommend as a general product though!
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE the EarthRated brand waste bag products for cleaning up after my dog. Either the scented or the unscented, these bags are great. Bags are durable, and don't tear when you separate them from the rolls. Overall a great value for your money. Also a plus that EarthRated provides a bag dispenser with their larger quantity purchases.
Edith R.
Olympia, WA
I never thought I would review poop bags, but I find myself telling anyone who will listen about these bags. we use them for diapers on the go, dog poop, and more. they have a huge capacity, think greatdane, I have fit 2 diapers in one and still tied it. the scent is not strong and overpowering, but it cancels odors excellently.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
I always keep a box of these in my car. I take lots of trips with my two doggy fur babies and you never know when you'll need to clean up a mess they made. These are eco friendly so I feel much better about them, and they have a nice lavender scent that (mostly) masks the odor! They're also pretty darn affordable.
Nicole D.
Earth bags are great! They're good for the environment unlike other disposable poop bags. And the scented part would be really great for longer walks with limited access to trash cans. Go green, even with things like this!
Shaylyn K.
I love that this brand is environmentally friendly! There are so many bags that aren't biodegradable being used, so I love this product. Only bags I use. The lavender scent is great.
Karla e.
Ontario, CA
Love these
i hate when my dog poops in public because i feel guilty of putting nasty smeeling poop and these bags smell like lavender so it doesn't smell bad! #lifesaver
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are sold for a great price and it is also environmentally friendly which is a huge plus. Another huge plus is that lavender scent which helps conceal the dog poop.
Jennifer K.
Used these bags for a year and really like them! They do help with the odor, the lavender scent is nice. I love that the bags are easy to open, just rub where the opening is at between your hands and you're good to go!
Amy M.
Love love love! Nice thick bags, great scent and they are safe/ recyclable and biodegradable! I never have to worry about touching poop or the bag breaking.
Tanisha J.