BY EARTH RATED

The best-smelling dog waste bags on the market are bigger, thicker, tougher and totally leak-proof! Earth Rated products are the industry leader in terms of quality, and most of all, affordability. At Earth Rated, we don't leave out the littlest of details - even our rolls' cores and packaging are made from recycled content! Rolls fit into standard leash dispensers Bags measure 9 x 13 inches Lavender-scented Easy to open and detach from the roll see more...

• How well do these hold up? I've been trying to find eco-friendly do...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These poopy bags are awesome. I love that they are earth friendly and I use them all the time. They do not break easy so you can pick up your dogs mess with the confidence that nothing is gong to get on you. I do prefer the scented ones; however, when only these are available, I buy theses. If you have large dogs, you can purchase the larger bags. I highly recommend.
Liz C.
Liz C.
These bags have been excellent and have done exactly what they advertise. The price point was great for them on Amazon and to be honest, we don't throw the filled bags away inside so I cannot say whether they keep the smell down or not. But we haven't noticed the smell from the outdoor bin either so I would say it works well enough.
angela e.
angela e.
Gary , IN
These bags are good they do what they say it did have a slight smell to it but its just goin in the garbage anyways so it really didn't matter but if you have a big dog I don't know how well this would work I have little dogs and I could smell thru the bag I can't imagine having a big dog and using these
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
These are by far my favorite poop bags. Which is not a phrase I thought I'd be typing out, but here we are. I like the unscented ones because I feel like the scented ones do the same thing bathroom spray does: adds another layer of scent, but you still smell what you wanted to mask in the first place.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
These are pretty good and a pretty good price. I would recommend them if you are taking your dog somewhere.
Mya M.
Mya M.
These are very nice! They don't break as easily either! Which is very nice when carrying animal waste.
Windin S.
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
I like these alot! I like how they aren't lifht and wont break but also how they are earth rated
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
We use and love! i suggest them.for anyone with a puppy or dog! they are durable and worth it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Absolutely LOVE the EarthRated brand waste bag products for cleaning up after my dog. Either the scented or the unscented, these bags are great. Bags are durable, and don't tear when you separate them from the rolls. Overall a great value for your money. Also a plus that EarthRated provides a bag dispenser with their larger quantity purchases.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Midlothian, TX
I keep several of these tied around my hands free leash when out running with my dogs. It never fails that one always has to go mid run and that means I'm carrying a bag of poo for 2-3 miles. These are easy to use and strong enough to keep my hands clean the whole time I'm stuck running with it!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Raleigh, NC
How well do these hold up? I've been trying to find eco-friendly dog bags that don't rip.