Earth Rated Dog Waste Bags - Lavender uploaded by Judith G.

BY EARTH RATED

The best-smelling dog waste bags on the market are bigger, thicker, tougher and totally leak-proof! Earth Rated products are the industry leader in terms of quality, and most of all, affordability. At Earth Rated, we don't leave out the littlest of details - even our rolls' cores and packaging are made from recycled content! Rolls fit into standard leash dispensers Bags measure 9 x 13 inches Lavender-scented Easy to open and detach from the roll see more...

Jen S.
Love this product!! Having these on the leash when I walk my dog eliminated the "oops!" moment if not having a bag available. The refills are easy to pop in and the lavender scent keeps other smells from reaching my nose.
Judith G.
Woodside, NY
I love this product, it's my only go to pick up bag. I love how it smells like lavender so it covers up the smell. I would totally recommend it to any dog owner.
Ashlee W.
I love having these dog waste baggies. I don't just use them for cleaning up after my dogs I also keep a roll in my purse because they come in handy to have.