BY EARTH RATED

Earth Rated PoopBags Scented Dog Waste BagsThese 300 Earth Rated value pack dog waste bags are conveniently packaged on a single roll in a box made of recycled content that dispenses one bag at a time. Leak-proof and extra strong, they can hold any size poop and fit perfectly in your pantry. Earth Rated products are the industry leader in terms of quality, and most of all, affordability. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashley C.
Absolutely LOVE the EarthRated brand waste bag products for cleaning up after my dog. Either the scented or the unscented, these bags are great. Bags are durable, and don't tear when you separate them from the rolls. Overall a great value for your money. Also a plus that EarthRated provides a bag dispenser with their larger quantity purchases.
Lauren E.
These are the best bags and the only ones I use anymore to clean up after my dog. The lavender scent is not super strong but it definitely helps when bending over to pick up the poo to have that little bit of fresh scent. The bad are also thicker than other brands I've used so they feel nice and sturdy.
Darlyn B.
Waukesha, WI
These poop bags are amazing. I love that they're super thick and strong so there's no fear of breaking through while picking up after my dog. I don't typically go for scented trash bags, but I appreciate the light scent these bring, especially when I'm far from a trash can.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Little doo doo bags are great to have! These work great because they are easy to open and use. I am not a fan on scented bags tho- I would rather just have a normal smelling bag.
Kendall B.
I had been looking for a biodegradable bag to pick up after my pup and these are great! They are slightly hard to tie up but worth the extra moment.
Leslie M.
West Helena, AR
I refuse to use any other bag now that I've been using these. They smell awesome and you don't have to worry bout them tearing.
Sonia J.
Vancouver
I prefer this dispenser to the rolls for at home since we use them so frequently. The lavender scent is strong at first but not too strong when you only have one.
Holly A.
Love that their biodegradable and cost efficient as well! I tend to lose a couple due to bags ripping but other than that they get the job done!
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Bought some of these after hearing great reviews and they haven't let me down! Durable and they smell good, a bit more expensive but better
Ashton G.
These are the best bags! The smell of the bags is great and makes it a lot less gross to pick up the poop haha! Definitely recommend!