Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Roza S.Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Lisa Y.Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Lisa Y.

BY EARTH RATED

Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags
  • "They don't rip, the lavender scented ones smell great and mask the poopy smell and I don't feel bad throwing them in the dumpster!" in 22 reviews
  • "Plus they are Eco friendly so I feel good about pickin up my dogs doo-doo while knowing that I'm taking care of the earth too" in 20 reviews
  • "Do not store these bags anywhere near coats, hats, gloves, etc because the smell will get onto it and while it's nice that you don't have to smell poop when you're scooping, it's not exactly a fragrance you want to carry around with you." in 12 reviews
  • "Great product - good sized, not too big or small, mine is lavender scented.. always a bonus, but not a necessity... cute container too!" in 11 reviews
  • "Its a great size, you can place it in you're pocket, small bag, jacket or even in your dog bag dispenser which hangs on your dog leash which is very convenient." in 7 reviews
Laurie M.
So glad to find an environmentally safe option for doggie bags. We purchase these all the time and you get great quality bags for a great price! I can find them at a few of the pet stores in the area so they are easy to find and they do come in scents if you like that your bags are scented. We get the non scented bags. I would recommend these to others to use for they seem thicker and a little more durable than other brands we have tried in the past!
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this are environmentally friendly. We get the lavender scented ones so even with the waste inside they don't smell as bad when tossed in the bin.

And you get sooooo many for the price, so the box lasts us forever. I like that they fit most bag holders too so no issues there. They are also pretty sturdy. I have never had one rip or break on me which is great!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although these cost a little more than the plastic grocery bags we were using before, they are 100% worth it. They're the right size, easy to use, easy to tie off and eliminate the smell as you continue on your walk - the best part! Also, it's compact enough to take with you on a jog or camping trip.
Shannon G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It feels good using these bags because I'm saving the planet! :) They are a little bit on the pricier side but it is so much better for the environment.  They also come in a few different scents too which I like! I would buy again and always recommend.
crystal j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
We received these in a Bark Box and we have been purchasing them ever sense. They are thick enough that you don't feel like you are directly handling the poop. Our two favorite things about this product are 1) they fit in most refillable poop bag holders that we attach to our dogs leash and 2)they make us feel better about their environmental influence than more traditional bags.
Sarah M.
These bags are the best! Not only are they affordable, but the high quality is evident by their flawless performance! I have purchased about 10 boxes of these bags since I discovered them last summer — and never once have I found a bag with a hole! Also, they are scented, thick, and never rip! Once the bag is tied, no odor is emitted! I highly recommend to Salk responsible dog owners who clean up after their dog(S)!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a dog walker and have 2 dogs of my own. After using almost every bag on the market and even leftover bags from grocery store I can say that  Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags are the best pet waste bags out there! Most generic bags on the market are often too thin which makes picking up after a dog unpleasant in many ways. These bags are the perfect thickness. The fact that they're biodegradable is an added bonus! 5+ Stars in my book
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my favorite poop bags! Believe me, there is a difference. They're thicker and not see through, so it makes holding poop a little more discrete. They're scented and the lavender scent is actually strong enough to mask the smell quite well, even if you have to carry it farther than you'd like to find a trashcan when you're out and about. I will never buy other poop bags again
Blythe H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Normally I avoid synthetically scented items like the plague.  My beagle is a bit... stinky.  So having these lavender scented bags to pick up after him is a nice additional step in making the process at least a little bit more pleasant.  I love that they're biodegradable, too.  You can find them at Marshalls from time to time for an even better deal!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buy these in store too?
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
What makes these different than just using a grocery bag?
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do the sent ones have a strog smell???
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
What's the texture on these? I like a thicker feeling bag...
Dannielle B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Are these bags biodegradable?