Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags

by Earth Rated

Do they have a scent?
Where can I buy these bags at?
Do the unscented bags still mask odor?
Start your review of Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They don't rip, the lavender scented ones smell great and mask the poopy smell and I don't feel bad throwing them in the dumpster!” in 22 reviews
“Plus they are Eco friendly so I feel good about pickin up my dogs doo-doo while knowing that I'm taking care of the earth too” in 20 reviews
“...smell poop when you're scooping, it's not exactly a fragrance you want to carry around with you.” in 12 reviews
“Great product - good sized, not too big or small, mine is lavender scented.. always a bonus, but not a necessity... cute container too!” in 11 reviews
“...even in your dog bag dispenser which hangs on your dog leash which is very convenient.” in 7 reviews
Manchester
Purchased at: Amazon
Not only do these do the job of picking up after your dog, but they won't keep contributing to all the plastic waste we produce. Do your part to reduce waste and keep your community free of dog poop!
Ira, MI
These bags are amazing! They are very good at picking up after your furry friend. I usually get the lavender scented ones, which helps me out with the smell when removing my dog's waste and also in the trash bin. I love that this product is eco-friendly! The price is a little higher but completely worth it. I have a small holder from the company that comes with bags attached to my leash. Super convenient!
Santa Barbara, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my favorite poop bags to use for my doggo. I usually get the lavender scented ones, which definitely helps me out a bit. I like that the bags are thicker than most, and are environmentally friendly. The price is a little higher than your basic black bag, but its worth it!
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this are environmentally friendly. We get the lavender scented ones so even with the waste inside they don't smell as bad when tossed in the bin.

And you get sooooo many for the price, so the box lasts us forever. I like that they fit most bag holders too so no issues there. They are also pretty sturdy. I have never had one rip or break on me which is great!

Knox, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bags are great for cleaning up after my Boston Terrier. They are just the right size for that stinky pile left behind by your fur babies. The best part is that they are Biodegradable! I buy these often.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these bags! They're sturdy and I dont feel like they'll fall apart when I'm picking up poo! The lavender scent is nice but not overpowering. And they're a good value if you buy them in the big box! We always have these by the front door and stashed in all our pockets!
Huntington Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We received these in a Bark Box and we have been purchasing them ever sense. They are thick enough that you don't feel like you are directly handling the poop. Our two favorite things about this product are 1) they fit in most refillable poop bag holders that we attach to our dogs leash and 2)they make us feel better about their environmental influence than more traditional bags.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a dog walker and have 2 dogs of my own. After using almost every bag on the market and even leftover bags from grocery store I can say that  Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags are the best pet waste bags out there! Most generic bags on the market are often too thin which makes picking up after a dog unpleasant in many ways. These bags are the perfect thickness. The fact that they're biodegradable is an added bonus! 5+ Stars in my book
These bags are the best! Not only are they affordable, but the high quality is evident by their flawless performance! I have purchased about 10 boxes of these bags since I discovered them last summer — and never once have I found a bag with a hole! Also, they are scented, thick, and never rip! Once the bag is tied, no odor is emitted! I highly recommend to Salk responsible dog owners who clean up after their dog(S)!
Harvest, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my favorite poop bags! Believe me, there is a difference. They're thicker and not see through, so it makes holding poop a little more discrete. They're scented and the lavender scent is actually strong enough to mask the smell quite well, even if you have to carry it farther than you'd like to find a trashcan when you're out and about. I will never buy other poop bags again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...