Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Roza S.Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Lisa Y.Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Lisa Y.

BY EARTH RATED

Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags
  • "They don't rip, the lavender scented ones smell great and mask the poopy smell and I don't feel bad throwing them in the dumpster!" in 22 reviews
  • "Plus they are Eco friendly so I feel good about pickin up my dogs doo-doo while knowing that I'm taking care of the earth too" in 20 reviews
  • "Do not store these bags anywhere near coats, hats, gloves, etc because the smell will get onto it and while it's nice that you don't have to smell poop when you're scooping, it's not exactly a fragrance you want to carry around with you." in 12 reviews
  • "Great product - good sized, not too big or small, mine is lavender scented.. always a bonus, but not a necessity... cute container too!" in 11 reviews
  • "Its a great size, you can place it in you're pocket, small bag, jacket or even in your dog bag dispenser which hangs on your dog leash which is very convenient." in 7 reviews
China W.
I've purchased both the scented and unscented bags and I definitely prefer the unscented ones. The scented ones smell chemically and weird. I have never had either rip. They are hard to work with when you have gloves on, but otherwise they are a great product. The best value I have found too on the larger packs. We typically by the 300 pack and it will last us around 4-5 months.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Love these. I used to live in an apartment so poop bags were free and there were no worries! I think I got these at a decent price at Burlington Coat Factory and I didn't even realize they were scented. It is so nice to briefly smell something pleasant before you have a hand full of doody.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Great bags. I use these to hold the litter from my cat. Easy to use and hold a lot. I found this brand at Tj max and they were very inexpensive. Will purchase again and recommend to anyone that want something clean and convenient.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
These work great. They're durable and mask the smell very well. I actually use them for my cat for her litter box. I bought these at PetValu for I want to say $6 and it has lasted me close to a year. Great value
maya b.
Orlando, FL
These are lovely. They feel pretty thick which is nice and the lavender ones smell really nice. Its always nice to cover up the poop smell! They also tear pretty easily from the rest.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I used these when I would take my chihuahua camping. I kept the area clean while protecting the environment. Of all the other poop bags, I would recommend these.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I am a dog walker and have 2 dogs of my own. After using almost every bag on the market and even leftover bags from grocery store I can say that  Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags are the best pet waste bags out there! Most generic bags on the market are often too thin which makes picking up after a dog unpleasant in many ways. These bags are the perfect thickness. The fact that they're biodegradable is an added bonus! 5+ Stars in my book
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
These get the job done and do it well. I haven't had one rip on me yet and they are durable enough to hold a few piles if there's one leftover from earlier when I didn't have a bag. I especially like the fact that they are eco-friendly. I got mine from Amazon for a great price.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love these when using them for my dogs! I use them at the park and everywhere they go to the bathroom it keeps the smell inside the bag and not a nasty smelling aroma! There great size and easy to pick up poop
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
We have tried many brands of bags, and this one is our favorite. The bags are easy to open and don't tear or rip. You don't have to tug very hard in order to rip a bag off of the roll. We like to buy the unscented variety due to household allergies, but it also comes in lavendar scent. They have a good thickness to them- when you are holding the bag after picking something up, you don't feel like the bag might rip or like you are squeezing the contents.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buy these in store too?
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
What makes these different than just using a grocery bag?
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do the sent ones have a strog smell???
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
What's the texture on these? I like a thicker feeling bag...
Dannielle B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Are these bags biodegradable?