Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Roza S.Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Lisa Y.Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags uploaded by Lisa Y.

BY EARTH RATED

Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags
  • "They don't rip, the lavender scented ones smell great and mask the poopy smell and I don't feel bad throwing them in the dumpster!" in 22 reviews
  • "Plus they are Eco friendly so I feel good about pickin up my dogs doo-doo while knowing that I'm taking care of the earth too" in 20 reviews
  • "Do not store these bags anywhere near coats, hats, gloves, etc because the smell will get onto it and while it's nice that you don't have to smell poop when you're scooping, it's not exactly a fragrance you want to carry around with you." in 12 reviews
  • "Great product - good sized, not too big or small, mine is lavender scented.. always a bonus, but not a necessity... cute container too!" in 11 reviews
  • "Its a great size, you can place it in you're pocket, small bag, jacket or even in your dog bag dispenser which hangs on your dog leash which is very convenient." in 7 reviews
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are nice, thick, and unscented. All things that are extremely important to me. I got mine in bulk (around 360+ bags, if I remember correctly) on Amazon. With the amount I ordered it came with a free bag holder! As I mentioned before these aren't flimsy. In the past, I had more gimmicky ones that were flimsy and had little poop emojis on them. As cute as they were, I was always worried about them ripping. These, on the other hand, are thick and seem reliable. I've had them for a while, and haven't had any issues. Each roll has a small little tube that helps them to keep their shape and dispense well. It's a nice touch.
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PETS: When making an Earth day product list. You can’t forget about your pets! Animal waste is an environmental hazard that affects our every day life. It can make our pets, and us sick. This product has a powerful bio-enzymatic formula that naturally eliminates stains, and odors caused by animals. This formula was created to specifically target pet messes such as: Urine, Feces, Blood, and Vomit. This bio-enzymatic formula has naturally occurring, “friendly” bacteria that produces enzymes which break down organic stains and odors. It’s a great eco-friendly product for you, & your pets. This is my every day go to poop bag for my dogs. #EarthDayFaves
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this are environmentally friendly. We get the lavender scented ones so even with the waste inside they don't smell as bad when tossed in the bin.

And you get sooooo many for the price, so the box lasts us forever. I like that they fit most bag holders too so no issues there. They are also pretty sturdy. I have never had one rip or break on me which is great!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although these cost a little more than the plastic grocery bags we were using before, they are 100% worth it. They're the right size, easy to use, easy to tie off and eliminate the smell as you continue on your walk - the best part! Also, it's compact enough to take with you on a jog or camping trip.
Gabriela M.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these baggies all the time! Not only do they smell great but they are also biodegradable, so I do not feel so guilty throwing them in the trash. They are a pretty good size so everything can get picked up all at once. I would definitely recommend these!
Laurie M.
So glad to find an environmentally safe option for doggie bags. We purchase these all the time and you get great quality bags for a great price! I can find them at a few of the pet stores in the area so they are easy to find and they do come in scents if you like that your bags are scented. We get the non scented bags. I would recommend these to others to use for they seem thicker and a little more durable than other brands we have tried in the past!
Shannon G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It feels good using these bags because I'm saving the planet! :) They are a little bit on the pricier side but it is so much better for the environment.  They also come in a few different scents too which I like! I would buy again and always recommend.
Jennie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pets inevitably produce trash, but I love that this product helps me produce a little less. There are so many bags in the box and each roll is the perfect size to keep in each of your jacket pockets. I've never had one rip on me, even when we're sprinting around the dog park.
crystal j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
We received these in a Bark Box and we have been purchasing them ever sense. They are thick enough that you don't feel like you are directly handling the poop. Our two favorite things about this product are 1) they fit in most refillable poop bag holders that we attach to our dogs leash and 2)they make us feel better about their environmental influence than more traditional bags.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buy these in store too?
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
What makes these different than just using a grocery bag?
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do the sent ones have a strog smell???
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
What's the texture on these? I like a thicker feeling bag...
Dannielle B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Are these bags biodegradable?