BY EARTH RATED #2 in Waste Disposal & Bags

Did you know that a plastic bag takes up to a thousand years to fully degrade. Earth Rated Eco friendly poop bags degrade in as little as twenty four months! see more...

• Are there any other poop bags as good of a quality that y...4 Answers
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Earth Rated 120 Lavender Scented Dog Waste Poop Bags, 8 Rolls of 15 Bags we tried these today as we took our fog on the movie set to film Christmas at Graceland. It’s July in Memphis and the whole block is. Over rd in fake snow! We were terrified the dog might need to do business. I bought these bags. They were well scented. They were effective handling business.
Sarah D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I take these little baggies with me on hikes so that when my pup has to go to the bathroom, I can pick it up and make sure others don't walk in it, while making sure I can put it in another place where it can decompose on its own. I have not had the issue of any of these bags ripping on me while trying to clean up and have no problems storing them in either my pocket or a backpack on hikes. I didn't want to put a picture of a used doggie bag on here so here is my pup for cuteness comparison.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy the big box of refills online from Amazon usually, and I love these! The scent helps when it comes time for the dirty work, and I have never had one rip. This asked if the dog enjoys it, and I am sure they get satisfaction out of me picking up their poop haha. I love these!
Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
I recently purchased these bags after I ran out of another brand (the name of which I can't recall) that was also lavender scented. So far, I love these bags! I find that I prefer having scented bags to mask any odors as I'm walking one or two dogs for a while. It keeps me wanting to keep walking just as long as my pups do. These bags do have a powdery texture upon first touch, but I haven't noticed it sticking to my hands or anything. They do the job, and it's one small change I can make to help my impact on the environment.
nikki h.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having a puppy means you go through an absurd amount of poop bags over their lifetime. I worry about putting too much plastic in landfills, so having this option is a MAJOR game-changer! Earth-friendly plastic may sound iffy, but these bags hold up extremely well and we've had zero issues with them. I will absolutely be purchasing them again and again throughout my pup's life.
Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
These bags are amazing. I keep them on my dog’s leash and they’re so easy to rip out, lightweight but durable and the smell genuinely covers the scent of my 80lb Pitbull/mastiff mix’s poop. These bags are so much more pleasant to carry on a walk than most other brands I’ve tried.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
These are hands down the best poo bags I’ve ever used. They’re not too thin, and the lavender ones really mask the smell. I used to use these at work (dog walker) all the time. I would absolutely recommend these.
Cory B.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have lived in an apartment for the last 3 years so we always have to carry poop bags with us for our two dogs. I like these because they are better for the planet and they smell good!
Brittney S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bags are amazing. I usually keep one on my dogs leash at all times. I usually buy the big box of refills on Amazon. The scent helps mask the waste. I love that they are earth friendly. They are great material and I have never had a bag rip open on me. I would definitely recommend these bags, over plastic, non-biodegradable ones.
Ashlee W.
I love carrying around these little bags. They're great for cleaning up after your pets and also just Incase you need a garbage bag around. I keep a roll in my purse!
Julia N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are there any other poop bags as good of a quality that you would recommend?