BY EARTH MAMA

We didn’t think it was possible a baby could smell any yummier but … there’s some serious cream-a-licious vanilla and orange YUM going on here. Earth Mama’s smooth and moisturizing blend of gentle ingredients comforts and soothes sensitive, delicate skin. But! As tempting as this smells, it’s for moisturizing. Not for eating. And excuse the brag but this was the very first US personal care product certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients. Plus it contains organic herbs and oils to moisturize babies of all ages — from top to bottom, and from cheek to shining cheek. One more thing: much of what goes on your baby goes in your baby, so we’ve formulated this lotion with extra care for yummy baby goodness all day, every day.

Earth Mama Sweet Orange Baby Lotion
  • "We love how great she smells after using and the shampoo and body wash. A little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this lotion!" in 1 review
  • "This is s popular brand in the cloth diaper world and seriously works wonders." in 1 review
Jess M.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Target
I have such peace of mind using this product on my babies! I researched like an overprotective freak while I was pregnant and I knew I wanted to try this brand and I am so glad I did. The smell is soooo yummy and it’s so gentle on sensitive baby skin- moisturizes great.
zeen D.
nashville
Purchased at: Amazon
To be honest I had never heard of this brand, I received it as a gift when my daughter was born. I didn’t really know anything about it and one day I decided to try it out. I really like it! This lotion is amazing. The lotion rubs on nicely and makes the skin very soft.
Renee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This smell is AMAZING!!! I love this product so much and feel safe putting it on my child because of the ingredients they use. I was truly love the product. The only thing is my budget doesn't always allow it. I wish it were a little more affordable.
Annie T.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this product. It was super soft and nourishing. I would definitely buy this product again if I have another child. The pump was a wonder as well because it made it easy to apply when my hands were full.
Esther I.
Purchased at: Target
Love love this brand!! This lotion is my hands down favorite to use through out the day. Love it’s organic ingredients. The smell is light and fresh. Keep it in my diaper bag as well for after many face wipes.
Christina W.
williamsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Makes my babies skin so soft. She has sensitive skin so I have to be careful or she will get a rash. This is perfect. She has never broke out from this and it smells so good.
Katie C.
Richmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
OMG! I can’t get enough of this lotion. I wish I could use it on myself more than my little one. The scent is awesome and the natural ingredients are everything !
Jenna T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite lotion by far for me and my kids. We all have sensitive skin with eczema and this stuff is heaven sent. This is my favorite scent. It smells like an orange creamsicle. I love that it is natural and organic and free of nasty ingredients. I feel completely safe putting this on my kids. The lavender one is nice too!
Bailey J.
I like how silky this lotion is, and a little goes a long way. But I'm not too sure about the smell. One time after using it, my mom said my daughter smelled sour! She had just had a bath, so I know she wasn't. The fact that it's organic and free of toxins, more than makes up for it.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My newborn tends to have some dry skin and I've purchased this item before he was born. The scent is amazing. Knowing the fact that it's safe and natural makes me feel secure as a mom and I can't help but reach for this with every diaper change.

Amazon