Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea

Who knew that one day you’d be thinking about your own milk production — a lot? (Besides us… we definitely get it.) Our organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding’s pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes please!

Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*

Does this help increase lactation?
Does this tea have any side effects on baby...like upset tummy or reflux Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea ?
Does this tea really help with milk production? Where can I find it and how much does it cost?
Start your review of Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Rozzilynn  P.
A great tasting tea that medicinally aides in lactation! It smells and tastes very light but delightful.
Natalie  T.
Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea uploaded by Natalie  T.
It was difficult for me to give my baby my breast milk as soon as she was born due to some health problems. So I decided to try this tea and milk expression techniques to increase my breast milk production. Despite everything I tried it didn't work for me so I decided to start using formula and that was live changer.
Kristalyn P.
New Bern, NC
I used this after I had my daughter, it didn’t work for me at all. I noticed absolutely no difference in my milk production when using this.
Casey G.
Rochester, PA
Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea uploaded by Casey G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea is a great supplement if you need to boost your milk supply. It taste pretty good and it definitely rejuvenate your supply. It does take about 3-4 days to see a difference but it does help. I drink about 2-3 cups a day and it boosted my supply! Definitely recommend trying it out if your a momma that needs a little boost. Keep trying momma!
Kelsey  O.
Fresno, CA
This has helped increase my supply while trying to pump to have milk stored for when I go back to work. It had a very mild flavor and helps me relax.
Alexandria  G.
ocean springs, MS
I really enjoy this tea while I'm pumping. I read that drinking a warm substance while you pump helps to get a good let down so I wanted to try it out. I decided to use this tea as that warm drink and it worked fine for me I didn't see any change in supply though.
Lea M.
Fairfield, CA
Earth Mama® Organics Organic Milkmaid Tea uploaded by Lea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
After six months pp I noticed that my milk supply started to go down. I started to drink this tea and power pumped as much as I could and I went from 12/day to 20 ounces/day. I add a little honey to make it sweet and little bit of milk. Tastes great!
Tiffany  T.
Davie, FL
Helps me to boost my milk supply ! I drink it every morning and night. Taste is not too bad
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
This tea tasted great and really helped relax me while boosting my pumping output when I went back to work after my son!
Alison V.
Menomonee Fls, WI
My lactation consultant introduced me to this tea. I drink this when I’m feeling the need for a boost in my supply as well as when I just need a calming cup of tea. I use two tea bags at once and just let them steep the entire time I’m drinking the tea. If you’re looking for a boost in your supply, you really need to be drinking 2-3 cups (with two bags each) a day, but it’s primarily just staying hydrated that helps. Regardless, why not make your hydrating cups into nice warm cups of tea?