earth mama Organic Diaper Balm

Now 100% organic! Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!

A QUICK HOW-TO

Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.

- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!

Ingredients: Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Flower Oil, Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Organic Chickweed (Stellaria Media) Extract, Organic Plantain (Plantago Major) Extract

is Earth Mama diaper balm safe for cloth diapers?
Has anyone used earth mama Organic Diaper Balm on their children? Would you recommend?
Not sure how this works ? Can someone help?
Start your review of earth mama Organic Diaper Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
While it is intended for diaper rash, having a more petroleum base, it's great for all sorts of cuts and bruises me toddler inevitably has.in reviews
It seems pricey in the beginning but a little goes a long way.in reviews
This isn't a cream, it's a salve and a little goes a long way.in reviews
I thought it looked gross, but since it was free and cloth diaper safe, I gave it a try.in reviews
This can clear up a diaper rash over night. A little goes a long way and it smells good to me. It is a stronger scent but you can't go wrong with an all natural safe product.in reviews
Mary B.
Mississauga , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
earth mama Organic Diaper Balm uploaded by Mary B.
Great product, smell great and love that it’s natural. Clear up rashes. Worth the money
Chelsea S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best product out there for diaper rash. When my son was on antibiotics his poor hum was getting so raw from the side effects. This product really helped!
Fancy N.
London
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this stuff. I will not use anything else on my baby's bum! The smell is amazing and it clears up rashes so quickly. And doesn't give cancer like any of that talc crap or Johnson & Johnson formaldehyde crap.
Chelsea S.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I love this brand so much. Reliable and trustworthy brand. I would recommend any and all of their products. The diaper balm is more like a healing salve type products. It’s slippery and is good light barrier. Nice on the skin, and helps with any little rashes.
Lyndsay H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has a plesent smell. And worked well with cloth diapers. I was surprised how well it worked for the ingredients it used.
Candice L.
Gander, NL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent on tiny bums and works great on rosy cheeks that have been out in the snow too long!
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This is the holy grail of diaper rash creams. Diaper rash clears up considerably just from one application. Doesn’t sting when applied and doesn’t leave a white cast. Great herbal smell and safe to use on even the most sensitive of baby bottoms. Tip: it’s great on minor cuts and scrapes as a healing ointment!!
Hilary D.
Kanata, ON
I love this cream on my son's bum, BUT my daughter finds it burns when I put it on her vagina. It is safe for cloth diapers though so that is a big deal in my house. I also find it helps with rashes a lot too, and if I can get a diaper cream safe for cloth diapers even better!
Frish Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is absolutely the most foul smelling thing ever. I can not stand it I had to throw it out. Do NOT waste your money on this unless you want everyone to run away from your baby
Stacey W.
guelph
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ended up not loving this balm like I thought. It’s quite thick and difficult to use in the very tiny container it comes in- was easier when I switched to coconut oil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelbi P.