BY EARTH MAMA

Now 100% organic! Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!

A QUICK HOW-TO

Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.

- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!

Ingredients: Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Flower Oil, Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Organic Chickweed (Stellaria Media) Extract, Organic Plantain (Plantago Major) Extract

earth mama Organic Diaper Balm

Start your review of earth mama Organic Diaper Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "While it is intended for diaper rash, having a more petroleum base, it's great for all sorts of cuts and bruises me toddler inevitably has." in 10 reviews
  • "It seems pricey in the beginning but a little goes a long way." in 7 reviews
  • "This isn't a cream, it's a salve and a little goes a long way." in 6 reviews
  • "Love this balm! It's a great multi purpose balm. Perfect for diaper rash but it's great on boo boos, chapped lips, dry skin patches, I even used it on a healing tattoo" in 5 reviews
  • "This can clear up a diaper rash over night. A little goes a long way and it smells good to me. It is a stronger scent but you can't go wrong with an all natural safe product." in 3 reviews
Alicia V.
Live Oak
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this because I do part time cloth diapers and this is great for those diapers because it won’t damage the diapers like other types of ointments and it’s all natural even better. BUT i bought mine like around 6 months ago and I went out of the country for a month and when I came but it was spoiled and smelled weird. I guess it doesn’t last long due to being natural ingredients.
7-2-17 C.
Fisher
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I gotten this from a family member and hoping it was good but I didn’t like it what’s so ever..it didn’t stay on my baby well and it made her skin so dry and flaky! And it never helped with the rash it also had a weird smell that would linger around and on her..I don’t know if maybe I gotten a bad one out of the bunch but after that I never really used it
Angela k.
Federal Way , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite diaper balms for my babies. I like that it doesn't have any harmful ingredients in there and that it is gentle enough to be used at every diaper change and even on other areas of the skin. The smell isn't too overbearing either. I've been using it with both my kids and plan to continue using it, totally satisfied.
Liz M.
Kettering
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love anything in the earth mom organic brands it’s very awesome and this diaper cream has helped my baby we don’t change him during the night time so this works perfect for her every morning I try to use it at least once a day to prevent any sort of diaper rash and we’ve never had an any sort of problem with with it I highly recommend it
Dania M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works really good for rashes and the fact it’s really affordable and organic just makes the product even so much better I highly recommend this diaper rash balm and any earth mama products they have the best products check them out they have it all and the best part made with natural non hatful ingredients!
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is probably the best diaper rash cream ever. it is more natural it is more holistic. It seems to get rid of the rash without any burn that you get from other appointments. It also usually works within a day who at the absolute most. This also works really great if you are planning on cloth diapering.
Katherine P.
NEW CASTLE
Not terribly wild about this one.  It is cloth diaper friendly, so there's that.  Works for preventive, more than once there's an issue.  Smells good, isn't as heavy as a desitin, which is good.  However, it does seem to just...idk...melt away?  Probably won't buy this again.
Meagan C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this diaper rash cream mostly because of it's simple ingredients and the fact that it is cloth diaper friendly. A lot of diaper creams either don't work or cannot be used with cloth diapers. This does both, I have used it with two of my baby's and would use it again if I had another one.
Leilah R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! Simple and clean ingredients. Knowing exactly what goes onto my baby’s skin is important to me and with ingredients like what is in this product is what keeps me buying it.
Payton C.
Ludowici
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm all about natural and organic. This stuff has saved BOTH the kids from rashes! Girl and boy! Its pricey but last FOREVER and I couldn't rave enough about the repairing qualities. Overnight or repairs a simple rags to a large rash. I saw a difference in just one use!
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Where do you buy your EMAB?
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
I am due with my third baby October and I have yet to use this product or brand. Is it worth it? It seems a little on the pricey side.
kisel h.
What does this help with ?
kiersten b.
My son is 2 years old and gets really bad rashes from some laundry soaps and i was told this would work really well for that but i was wondering if anyone else could tell me before i go buy it thanks ☺
Colleen F.