BY EARTH MAMA

Gifts From The Earth For Your Gift From Heaven&Trade; A Safe Effective Soap For Sensitive Skin Naturally Scented With Vanilla &Amp; Orange Made From Organic Ingredients Made With Organic Oils &Amp; Organic Essential Oils How Does Someone So Angelic, Sweet And Pure Get So Dirty?&Nbsp; All The Breast Milk Mostly Going In, And Then, Of Course, Going Out!&Nbsp; And Once The Food Experimentation And Crawling Starts, The Battle With Grime Really Begins. You Need A Safe, Effective Soap That Won't Hurt Your Baby's Sensitive Skin. Usda Certified Made With Organic Ingredients, Angel Baby&Reg; Shampoo &Amp; Body Wash Is A Gentle, Real Castile Soap &Mdash; Not A Harsh Detergent.&Nbsp; With Soothing Organic Calendula, Zero Toxins And No Artificial Fragrance, Just A Sweet, Light Natural Scent From Pure Organic Vanilla And Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oils. &Nbsp;It's The Perfectly Safe Baby Shampoo, Body Wash, Or Hand Soap For Your Entire Family. Mama Wants You To Know: This Is Not A &Quot;No-Tear&Quot; Formula, So Please Use Extra Care Around Your Angel Baby's Eyes!&Nbsp; The Ingenious Self-Foaming Bottle Makes Sure The Pure Castile Soap Stays Just Where You Want It. &Nbsp; If You Purchase A Refill Size, Please Make Sure To Use One Of The Self-Foaming Bottles To Properly Dispense And Foam Your Angel Baby Shampoo &Amp; Body Wash. Angel Baby Shampoo &Amp; Body Wash Contains No Petrochemical, Synthetic Surfactants, Foaming Agents Or Toxins Of Any Kind.&Nbsp; That Means No Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidylpropyl Betaine, Quaternium-15, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde Or Phthalates. Usda Certified Made With Organic Ingredients No 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Or Phthalates No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine Or Other Synthetic Surfactants No Artificial Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Etc) 503-607-0607 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna T.
This is a great natural shampoo. It lathers good and rinses away quickly which is good when you are trying to wash a baby. I just hate that it is not tear free so we can't use this anymore. But it does smell wonderful. Just like a creamsicle
Erin H.
We received this as a gift and we probably wouldn't have bought it ourselves. We have used it a few times on our baby and it smells so good and his hair is so soft after this. The only reason I didn't give it an A is because it is not "no tears" so we had to be super careful to not get it near his eyes as he is only 3 months old. Other than that, great product!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I am a huge fan of Earth Mama products! Not only is this shampoo and conditioner safe and organic but the scent is amazing! I've been using this product on my newborn and you would never catch me using any other brand when it comes to my baby's well being.
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
I love the foaming soap and the scent is beautiful. I feel like my kids aren't as clean unless I smell that orange scent. Its true that it is not tear free, but thats because its a chemical that most other brands add to their product that makes it tear free. A little goes a long way!
Riley H.
I love this organic foaming baby wash. It's gentle and has a great scent. The only bad thing is that it can sting my baby's eyes. I just take extra precautions, and it's worth it for me.
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
I love this hair and body wash. I don't have to worry about the ingredients in it, and the scent is amazing! I just love how my kids smell after bath time!
Rachel S.
Broadlands, VA
I love Earth Mama Angel Baby everything! It's natural and safe! The scent is awesome as well!
Kim G.
Great for bubble baths and soap in general. I love the scent and the moisturizing foam.
Amy L.
This is the only soap I will use on my daughter. It has a rating of zero on the toxicity scale, so I went ahead and spent a little extra money to order it online. I purchased the biggest bottle and 10 months later it is still over halfway full! Because it foams, a little goes a long way. So the price is so worth it!! I love that it's all natural and organic, it washes away quickly, and has multiple other uses!! It is not a tear free formula so I use extra caution.