Earth Mama Angel Baby Pregnancy Pampering Kit uploaded by Jacy B.

BY EARTH MAMA

Lara J.
St Petersburg, FL
A wonderful gift for any expectant mama, especially one with natural/crunchy/hippie tendencies. The teas are delicious, as is or with a bit of honey, and the pampering products smell amazing and feel so good on tired skin. Treat a mother-to-be you love, she'll thank you for it.
Danielle H.
Mesa, AZ
I used this while I was pregnant with my daughter. It really didn't do much in my opinion. For the price I think it's okay not to pricey at all. The packaging is really nice. This wouldn't be my first choice to recommend to someone I know.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
This kit was given to me at my baby shower from a good friend and was my first introduction to the earth mama products. this was all it took for me to become instantly hooked on these products and I've continued to incorporate this awesome line into my pregnancy, delivery, and now into my motherhood journey. such an excellent kit filled with excellent products!
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Earth Mama Angel Baby products are excellent for the expecting/brand new mom. This kit is like a "greatest hits" of their best sellers. The products are all natural and last a long time. They also make great postnatal products and stuff for baby, too!
Marisa R.
I never actually got to try this but I've heard so many good reviews about it. Definitely wish I had it with my daughter but I will try and look for it with my next. ❤
Rebecca D.
Winsted, CT
I haven't tried the kit but I use the nipple butter when I am breastfeeding. It saved my nipples my first pregnancy. I was so cracked I bleed and it healed me with in a couple of days.
Alyssa B.
Rentz, GA
I bought this for a friends baby shower and she loved it! She said the smells were great and very relaxing. I've bought several since for other by showers.
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
What a perfect gift for a baby shower or just someone you know who's expecting. Every new mom needs some pampering and this is a perfect way to do so!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I used a lot of Earth Mama Angel Baby products when my baby was born and I loved them! This package is a great deal for some top quality products.
Jacy B.
Beaufort, SC
I haven't seen this before. I really wished I knew about this when my daughter was pregnant with her oldest. Will definitely check this out.
Aria H.
Would this be a good gift for someone before or after they've given birth?
Nash T.
Are these just for prenatal use or for after birth as well? What's the best thing about them and where can you find them?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
How do you use these?? Are these like for stretch marks ??
Chaya B.
How much is this kit and where can it be found? Looks like the perfect gift for a baby shower
Brittany R.
How well is this product !?..