BY EARTH MAMA

100% Organic Herbal Pads for Sore Bottoms, Episiotomies & Hemorrhoids. USDA Organic. Zero Toxins. Cruelty Free. Vegan. About Postpartum Bath Herbs Postpartum Bath Herbs are a heap of help for your heinie, both before and after the birth of your angel.  This unique blend is made with organic herbs, salts, and organic oatmeal, to reduce swelling and speed healing of vaginal soreness, episiotomy, and perineal bruising.  Soothing for both prenatal and postpartum hemorrhoids too.  Directly after childbirth and for several days, use the moistened herb. see more...

Cherilyn B.
Portland, OR
These herbs made such a soothing soak after having my son. I highly recommend them! I steeped the herbs in hot water, added some organic chamomile tea, and put it in my bath water.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
I put these in my sits baths after natural delivery. They provided soothing relief and a nice aromatherapy.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I loved these postpartum! So soothing and relaxing and they smell fantastic! Great for healing down there.
Rachael M.
I used these for postpartum baths and also to make some padsicles which were amazingly soothing!
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
This stuff is heavenly. Anything from this brand actually is quite amazing!!!

Amazon