BY EARTH MAMA

Earth Mama Angel Baby® Organics Organic Morning Wellness Tea.
USDA organic.
100% organic herbal tea for queasy tummies.
16 tea bags.
Comforting ginger mint.
Caffeine free. see more...

Kelly M.
Mooresville , NC
It's not a miracle worker by any means but this tea does help soothe morning sickness. Maybe not quite eliminate it but what does? The flavor is nice and minty with a hint of ginger. I'd usually sweeten it but my little bean hates anything sweet, so drinking it without honey is good too!
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I found this product in the vitamin store for about 6 dollars. It was a bit pricey but my fiance was experiencing HG. HG is a rare medial condition that only a few percent of women get during pregnancy that will cause them to be nausea far beyond the normal time. So she took this, we had heard that ginger works really well and it did in this instance. we still have some and use it for other things as well.
Megan I.
Bellmawr, NJ
My aunt gave me this tea 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my son and had severe morning sickness. It worked wonders. I am now pregnant with my second child and still swear by it.
B B.
This tea helped me so much during my first trimester! It also helped me to wean myself off of coffee in the mornings. It's a great product and really works!
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
I am not sure if this stuff worked or not because with both kids i had bad morning sickness but the taste was okay not much flavor though.
iqra h.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
It is ok, it does the job but i do not find it as good as it seems. it could be better tbh and i would not buy it again