BY EARTH MAMA

Safe, pure and natural products that work. Caffeine Free USDA Organic So much excitement, so much anxiety, so little rest!  Pregnant women know resting can be tricky when your mind is running amok with worries about your pending precious angel. 100% USDA certified organic Peaceful Mama Tea combines calming herbs in a delicious blend to help ease a mama s busy head and agitated body. Works for anxious papas too! Formulated with tension easing lemon balm, calcium rich oat straw, calming chamomile, and a whiff of red raspberry leaf and orange peel to ensure you a comforting cuppa! Enjoy a relaxing cup of Peaceful Mama Tea before bedtime. Then settle down, be at peace and marvel that you are growing your beautiful angel baby - naturally. All Earth Mama Angel Baby teas now come in easy to brew tea bags! And there s even more good news: the tea bags are biodegradable, the t see more...

Amber D.
Earth Mama Angel Baby is one of those companies whose name automatically equals quality in my book. I've used and loved so many of their products, but their teas are by far my favorite. I'm not pregnant, and my youngest "baby" is 2, but all of their teas are fantastic even for "regular" people. I use Peaceful Mama often before bed just to help smooth the edges of the day so I can get a good night's rest!
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
A wonderful and relaxing tea from a seriously high quality company.Such a great and helpful tea for mamas/mamas-to-be.
Jeramie D.
I had restless leg syndrome while pregnant with both of my children. This was the only thing that could help me.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
I love these teas. They are a great way to relax and know that the tea is safe for my baby. They also taste great without being too strong.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
How is the taste?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Does this really help relax you naturally? If so where can I find this?