Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter

Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!

- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
Wondering what else to use Organic Nipple Butter for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!

Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract

Usage: Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.

Does this butter work like Medela nipple cream?
What is the consistency for this product like?
Would other mammas recommend this for sore breasts? I am pregnant with my first child and I’m trying to get prepared!
Start your review of Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This nipple butter really helped while learning to breastfeed my first baby (2 yrs ago).in reviews
Faye M.
Cypress, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Faye M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love that this nipple butter is organic, the smell is nice and not overpowering. Keeps my nipples moist in between breastfeeding. Doesn't stain my nursing bras, my son doesn't reject my nipples from the taste/smell. Overall satisfied with product.
Destinee H.
Tar Heel, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Destinee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just recently found this on one of my trips to town. And finally decided to buy it and give it a try since it was on clearance. And I can honestly say this is now my favorite nipple butter. does really well to keep them from getting dry and cracking And overall feels good.
Maylie J.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Maylie J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! I am a First time mom and have a newborn and this has been applied after each feeding. No cracking has happened or any other issues when breastfeeding. The taste doesn’t bother baby either and it is organic and doesn’t have to be wiped off- so it’s safe for baby!
Claries L.
auburn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Claries L.
This was a life saver in those early nursing days while baby and I figured out his latch. A little bit goes a long way and I feel like it was well worth the price. I am overall very satisfied.
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Tabitha G.
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Tabitha G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Our newest family member! Wow I'm a grandparent!!! My daughter-in-law had read several reviews about this product and we must say it does wonders.. She said she will never try another cream! This product is something to celebrate..🎉🎊She was so amazed at how great this product truly was. Again why Influenster is amazing.. Congratulations to any other new mom's out there!!! #HappyBirthday #itsourparty🍾🧁 #influenster
Lizz L.
Fort Lauderdale
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter uploaded by Lizz L.
This was a great product, safe to use while breastfeeding. I also used it as a lip balm, great result. I wouldn’t change anything from it, even the smell is good and is affordable. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Very light pleasant smell and a tub lasted me 6 months and I really put it on to help prevent dry cracked nipples. It is non-toxic and I wanted ingredients that were safe for my baby incase he wanted to breastfeed right after I applied this butter. It is a life saver and must have for any mom who plans on breast feeding. The last thing you want is to not have this and going to the store and purchasing this when you are in extreme pain.
Ryoko M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have liked other Earth Mama products, so this was an easy choice when I was looking for a remedy for eczema on my nipples. This is my second go at breastfeeding, and it's been more difficult on the 'girls' than it was for my first son. They've always been itchy and/or dry, and I've used lanolin to soothe. Seeing that it wasn't working, I wanted to try something else. I had used the Earth Mama diaper cream on eczema I had developed under my breasts and it seemed to work, so I gave this nipple butter a try for actually use on the boob, so that it would be ok if my little on ingested it. It definitely moisturizes, and not sticky at all. It has a great chocolate-y smell (I presume from the cocoa butter)! I do wish that it was a bit thicker in texture though, I feel like it would stay put better.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product for breastfeeding mamas! It can be a little pricey, but I feel it’s worth it 100%. You get a good amount of product for the price and it works great! Met all expectations and I would recommend this product to others.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Good product & works as advertised. I prefer natural products so I chose this one. A little bit goes a long way and I wasn’t able to finish it lol. I would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary B.