BY EARTH MAMA #4 in Nipple Care

Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!

- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
Wondering what else to use Organic Nipple Butter for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!

Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract

Usage: Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.

• Does this product really do the job? Is this product bett...2 Answers
  • Do you need to wipe this offer before your next nursing s...2 Answers
  • I have been wondering if anyone has tried this product? W...3 Answers
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Nipple Butter
  • "This nipple butter really helped while learning to breastfeed my first baby (2 yrs ago)." in 1 review
Tina M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this nipple balm product. It’s very smooth and buttery. I started using it during pregnancy because my nipples were starting to dry more than usual. This was just as great to use post pregnancy. I just had my first child and I EBF, in the beginning I went through cracked / bruised nipples. This product was a great soother for my nipples and I love that you don’t have to wipe off the product prior to breastfeeding. Definitely don’t need a lot of product and it’ll last you for a long time. I also love that it is all natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to use in the future.
Gigi A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
5 stars for the fact that it has all natural ingredients. With my first child, I tried to use the most natural products I could afford. This stuff does a great job at keeping my nipples hydrated and heals the when they get a little tender from nursing. Granted I am only 2 weeks post partum, I have not had any bad reactions to this. I also love how I don't have to remove it before nursing. It will last you a long time, because you really don't need much each use :)
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sister who’s nursed three babies, gave this to me while I was pregnant. She said it was amazing and she was right! It helped me get through those first weeks of nursing. I also started putting it on my face and my chapped hands and that’s where I actually really loved it! I had acne on my chin that would not go away, I put this on one night after reading the back that says it can be used other places and by the next morning it was so much better, and in two days it was pretty much gone. I’ve used it on my baby as well for the eczema on her cheeks. It does have a bit of a weird grainy texture, it feels very raw and homemade. The smell might also bother some people because it’s just natural and not fragranced. I like all those things though because the ingredients are really great for healing and I wouldn’t want them messed with, or fake things added just for texture and smell.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'm pleased with this organic nipple butter. They stay true to their brand and created a natural nipple butter that actually works. I also used it on my babies cheeks when my baby and I stayed in the NICU. Overall I'm impressed with it and I'm so thankful for the immediate relief I receive when I put this on my "moo moos".
Kitsey B.
Boonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is the BEST!!! It glides on so smoothly and has little and refreshing olive oil scent. I tried the lanolin based nipple creams before and it was so thick that it was almost painful to apply to sore nipples. I recommend this brand to any breastfeeding moms I know. I’ve used it on little dry places on my baby’s skin as well.
Brianna S.
burlington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a life saver for me when I first started breastfeeding, my nipples hurt so bad and they were so dry! This definitely kept them moisturized I don't think I could've gone without, it I really do love this stuff because you don't have to wipe it off like other nipple butters plus it's organic!! I definitely recommend this!
Ingrid L.
Harrisburg, PA
Thank goodness for this product! I mean seriously! I am so grateful I brought it to the hospital with me. In the beginning when you're just figuring everything out it's nice to have a product that works and that you don't have to think about. I would recommend this product over and over and over again!
Stephanie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I use to breast feed and had trouble latching my daughter rite my breast use to burn/hurt to the point that I wanted to give breast feeding in general until my friend recommended me to use the nipple butter best decision ever I would apply it and bam no more pain and it’s organic so even better
Ashley H.
Lafayette
This is a must for your baby registry and friends. I buy this along with the the earth moms perineal spray for gifts at friends and families showers. It’s what got me through the really difficult part of postpartum care. The spray is really soothing and gentle but relieving. The nipple butter gets you through the first few weeks after birth where your nipples are in the worst condition during breastfeeding. This is seriously a life saver and your friends will thank you for this. I would also get the bum balm from earth momma along with these, thank me later ;)
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This saved my nips while nursing, or should I say pumping. My son was in the NICU and couldn’t latch so pumping was my life. Needless to say it was very rough, a lady at sprouts recommended this nipple butter and it was a godsend. I will recommend this to any nursing mama.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is it that you like the most about this product?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this product have a different effect than the lanolin cream? do they work as fast to cure chafed nipples?
Megan Z.
I just purchased this in preparation for my first child to be born in the next 20 days or so. When did you start using this? Do I use it before I start nursing? HELP!
Jessica C.
Slidell, LA
I have been wondering if anyone has tried this product? Would love to hear fees back about earth mama!
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
Do you need to wipe this offer before your next nursing session?

Kohl's