BY EARTH MAMA

Safe, pure and natural products that work. Caffeine Free USDA Organic 100% USDA certified organic Third Trimester Tea was formulated as a tonic for mamas who are heading into the home stretch ! This delicious blend of vitamin and mineral packed herbs was formulated especially to nurture all those mama parts gearing up for the joyous arrival of your angel baby. Blended with 100% organic herbs, including red raspberry leaf , iron-rich stinging nettle, calming chamomile and rosehips , and calcium filled oat straw, Third Trimester Tea is a brilliant blend of Mother Nature s gifts to mamas-in-waiting. All Earth Mama Angel Baby teas now come in easy to brew tea bags! And there s even more good news: the tea bags are biodegradable, the tea overwrap is compostable and the 100% recycled and recyclable cartons were produced using wind energy. Steep, sip and enjoy, mama! *These statement see more...

Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Herbal Uterine Tonic Tea
  • "However its a great way to make sure your getting all that your body needs, and what your baby needs." in 1 review
  • "I could not bring myself to make this because it had a strong mint smell and I was suffering from morning sickness again in my third trimester - just smelling the box made me queasy." in 1 review
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
I really liked the taste of this tea. I was super nervous to actually drink it, so I didn't start until like 4 weeks before my due date. I like to think it helped as I was only in labor for 12hrs total & pushed for only 6mins. I know some people swear by this tea, but who knows if it really works. If I'm ever pregnant again, I will definitely buy & drink again.
Ashley B.
Chattanooga, Tn
My midwife recommended I drink this, so I ordered a few boxes from Amazon. I could not bring myself to make this because it had a strong mint smell and I was suffering from morning sickness again in my third trimester - just smelling the box made me queasy. If you've got a weak stomach and don't like minty things, this won't be for you.

I only pushed for 45 minutes and this was my first, so I did fine without it.
Rachel B.
I'm still pregnant at 38.5 weeks, so I can't say if it helps with labor, but I started to drink this tea a few weeks ago and I don't mind it. Some claim it is minty, but I think it has a rather mild flavor. Sometimes I add honey and sometimes I don't.
Tracy H.
Lake In The Hills, IL
The Tea tastes good, but you have to drink a lot of it for it to help 3-4 cups a day. I never drank that much of it, so I'm not sure how much it actually helps with what it claims to do. Drinking that much tea and drinking water, that was a lot of liquids for me to drink in one day.
Megan H.
While you do need to drink a few cups of this tea a day to get results, its worth it! This stuff really does help tone the uterus. I had some every single day and had a faster labor that the previous two before. Great product!
Liz K.
I drank this tea every day for several days and it never helped me go into labor and my labor wasn't shorter either, it tastes great though and is super healthy for you.
Andrea S.
Burlington, ON - Ontario
I tried this product but it made me ill. I'm assuming that I am allergic to one of the ingredients. It was delicious however and an easy way to get in your red raspberry leaves to help promote uterine contractions.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
I couldn't handle drinking this without adding in a large amount of honey. However its a great way to make sure your getting all that your body needs, and what your baby needs. So I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer J.
Alachua, FL
I have tried other variety of maternity teas and this was the best tasting tea in my opinion. I like to add a little honey to most teas and even without it, it still tastes good. I can't say anything about the benefits it claims about uterine toning bc I just never drank it often enough.
Carolyn B.
Surrey
I have drunk these two during both of my pregnancies. I don't know if it actually helps prepare you for labor (im ALWAYS late) but it is nice to not worry about it being dangerous for baby.
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
What does this tea help you with?

Kohl's