BY EARTH MAMA

Safe, pure and natural products that work. Caffeine Free USDA Organic Sometimes pregnancy turns on what can feel like a furnace in your belly! USDA Certified 100% Organic an Certified Kosher Heartburn Tea was lovingly created to help put out the fire. This delicious and soothing blend lends a cool hand to anyone with heartburn, and is not just for mamas! Formulated with soothing, coating marshmallow root and tummy comforting lemon balm, chamomile and spearmint, and astringent red raspberry leaf for a delicious after meal soother that helps turn down the heat. All Earth Mama Angel Baby teas now come in easy to brew tea bags! And there s even more good news: the tea bags are biodegradable, the tea overwrap is compostable and the 100% recycled and recyclable cartons were produced using wind energy. Steep, sip and enjoy, mama! see more...

• Has anyone used after having baby?1 Answers
  • I am very interested in trying this once I get pregnant, ...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Life saver! Nothing I mean nothing helped my pregnancy heartburn. Everything I ate or drank gave me heart burn, even water. I was miserable. A few people recommended this to me and I figured why not try. It works. I drank probably a box a week, usually 2 cups a day. It's a little expensive but it helps my suffering. My heartburn wasn't completely eliminated but greatly reduced
Brianna V.
This heartburn tea saved my life while I was pregnant! I had horrible heartburn (and a baby with a full head of hair) and this worked so well!! The peppermint flavor is refreshing and light. I still use now even though I'm not pregnant!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I lived this tea while pregnant! I had the worst heartburn and reflux the last two months and this definitely helped so I didn't have to take a pill.
Amanda M.
I’ve tried so many things to take away the heartburn, and this does an amazing job! Takes away the heartburn almost immediately
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
Yes! its wonderful! it didn't work for a friend of mine but it always helped me!
Eyvonne W.
I am very interested in trying this once I get pregnant, but finding reviews for it seem to be impossible. If you've tried it, please let me know. Thanks!
Jessica B.
Has anyone used after having baby?