Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Herbal Tea for Breastfeeding Mamas

by Earth Mama

Safe, pure and natural products that work. Caffeine Free USDA Organic Mama created the only complete line of 100% natural, herbal, toxin-free skin and body care products and teas to help ease the common discomforts of the entire process of birth - from pregnancy through labor, postpartum and c-section recovery, breastfeeding, and baby care, and even the loss of a baby. Earth Mama Angel Baby products contain only the highest quality, certified-organic or organically grown herbs and oils in our gentle handmade soaps, salves, lotions, bath herbs, aromatherapy sprays, massage oils and herbal teas. Our products are 100% toxin-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and free from all artificial preservatives, fragrances and dyes. Safety has always been our main concern, which is why you ll never find 1,4-Dioxane, formaldehyde, phthalates, or any other toxic ingredients in any of our products.

Does this really work or is it the gallons of water you are drinking along with it that caused the increase in milk production??
My supply isn't where I'm wanting it to be unfortunately. Wondering if anyone increased their supply with this?
My baby is due very soon, will this truly increase your milk supply? Taste wise, how is it?
Start your review of Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Herbal Tea for Breastfeeding Mamas!
Product Highlights
“I would highly recommend to any struggling mothers out there.” in reviews
“I was unable to breast feed my daughter, due to a medication issue but, I had a great supply right away.” in reviews
“My supply dipped when I went back to work full time and started pumping.” in reviews
“There was about 2 months in my year and half breastfeeding adventure with my first little one that my milk supply wasn't where I wanted it to be.” in reviews
“My aunt wasn't pumping as much milk as she wanted too so she started drinking this tea.” in reviews
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I stopped breastfeeding for about 2-3 days since I was so busy all the time with a newborn and once I wanted to start breastfeeding again hardly any milk would come out.. so I bought this tea and it definitely worked.. I have almost 2 months now since my baby was born breastfeeding him and it’s the best
Keizer, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a breastfeeding mom, I’ll take whatever support I can get to produce nutrient dense food for my little one. I trust Earth Mama products over many other products for mamas. This tea helps me keep up my supply so my baby never goes hungry.
Cape Charles, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I enjoyed the taste of the tea and it’s not too pricey either but I didn’t really see a difference in my milk supply. But I really like how it was organic and used safe ingredients! I’d buy again, but not to increase milk supply.
This tea was a life saver for me!!! My daughter is exclusively breastfed. She refuses a bottle, she refuses formula, she will only take breast. It's hard. There were days where I would be low on supply but this tea made a difference for me. An immediate difference. I would go from producing two ounces in one 30 minute pump session to about 10 ounces in 30 minutes. I love that it's organic and super safe for mommy and baby. I really would recommend it everyone!!! I've used other teas but this one, this one is my go to!
Clifton Hts, PA
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Herbal Tea for Breastfeeding Mamas uploaded by Bridget M.
I found this tea at babies r us but I also saw them on Amazon. I paid $5.99 for the one box of tea. The licorice taste is god awful, I hope for my poor son that it doesn't give my milk that taste too. I'm still not sure if the increase in milk production is because of the tea or because you more conciseness of your water intake and the gallons of water is causing the milk production increase.
NorthHollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This Herbal tea is awesome. I took this to get my milk supply up. Yes it's very affordable and easy to use I drank this tea hot and yes it met my expectations do the fact that it helped me produce more milk supply for my baby I purchased this at Baby r us and it won't harm you and your baby it's all natural
Tomball, TX
I exclusively breastfeed my son. When he was born, it took some days for my milk to come in. I started drinking Milkmaid tea and my milk supply came rolling in. It also came in handy when I got sick and had a dip in my supply. Not only did it help my supply, but it helped soothe my sore throat. It doesn't taste bland like other teas I have tried and it satisfied my thirst during those cluster feedings that had me thirsty all the time. I would highly recommend this product to any mommas looking for a boost in supply.
Fosston, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
This tea has a nice flavor and is organic which was important to me while breast feeding. I drank it 2-3x a day while breast feeding in an attempt to boost supply for pumping/storage after I returned to work. It may have helped a little but for the price and time it takes to brew I think extra feeding sessions would have been just as helpful. It was an ok tea and did help slightly but o expected a better result for the price and time it takes to prepare.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this tea I love the taste of it and I like that it increases my milk for my baby. I drink it in the morning and at night and it has increased my milk alot. It's not expensive at all either. I recommend this tea for struggling mother's with low milk flow.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this product. I started drinking it as soon as I delivered my son. I was a first time mom and was super nervous aboard breastfeeding but I’m positive that this with the help of the lactation consultants and bring my breast pump helped me produce as I had a difficult time. It also kept up my supply and I was able to breastfeed and pump without issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...