BY EARTH MAMA

Safe, pure and natural products that work. Caffeine Free USDA Organic Mama created the only complete line of 100% natural, herbal, toxin-free skin and body care products and teas to help ease the common discomforts of the entire process of birth - from pregnancy through labor, postpartum and c-section recovery, breastfeeding, and baby care, and even the loss of a baby. Earth Mama Angel Baby products contain only the highest quality, certified-organic or organically grown herbs and oils in our gentle handmade soaps, salves, lotions, bath herbs, aromatherapy sprays, massage oils and herbal teas. Our products are 100% toxin-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and free from all artificial preservatives, fragrances and dyes. Safety has always been our main concern, which is why you ll never find 1,4-Dioxane, formaldehyde, phthalates, or any other toxic ingredients in any of our products. see more...

• My supply isn't where I'm wanting it to be unfort... Be the first to answer!
  • My baby is due very soon, will this truly increase your milk supp...1 Answers
  • I am not a tea drinker, what the best way to prepare this for tho...1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend to any struggling mothers out there." in 1 review
  • "There was about 2 months in my year and half breastfeeding adventure with my first little one that my milk supply wasn't where I wanted it to be." in 1 review
  • "I was unable to breast feed my daughter, due to a medication issue but, I had a great supply right away." in 1 review
  • "My supply dipped when I went back to work full time and started pumping." in 1 review
  • "My aunt wasn't pumping as much milk as she wanted too so she started drinking this tea." in 1 review
Stephanie l.
This tea was a life saver for me!!! My daughter is exclusively breastfed. She refuses a bottle, she refuses formula, she will only take breast. It's hard. There were days where I would be low on supply but this tea made a difference for me. An immediate difference. I would go from producing two ounces in one 30 minute pump session to about 10 ounces in 30 minutes. I love that it's organic and super safe for mommy and baby. I really would recommend it everyone!!! I've used other teas but this one, this one is my go to!
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
I found this tea at babies r us but I also saw them on Amazon. I paid $5.99 for the one box of tea.

The licorice taste is god awful, I hope for my poor son that it doesn't give my milk that taste too.

I'm still not sure if the increase in milk production is because of the tea or because you more conciseness of your water intake and the gallons of water is causing the milk production increase.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This Herbal tea is awesome. I took this to get my milk supply up. Yes it's very affordable and easy to use I drank this tea hot and yes it met my expectations do the fact that it helped me produce more milk supply for my baby I purchased this at Baby r us and it won't harm you and your baby it's all natural
Karla P.
Tomball, TX
I exclusively breastfeed my son. When he was born, it took some days for my milk to come in. I started drinking Milkmaid tea and my milk supply came rolling in. It also came in handy when I got sick and had a dip in my supply. Not only did it help my supply, but it helped soothe my sore throat. It doesn't taste bland like other teas I have tried and it satisfied my thirst during those cluster feedings that had me thirsty all the time. I would highly recommend this product to any mommas looking for a boost in supply.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this tea! It's not a strong taste and it's nice with added lemon. I normally make the night before and put in the fridge so that it's cold in the morning and drink it. I don't like it hot so I drink it cold. I have gotten a few of these and will buy again.
Sarah C.
This didn't really work! I had better luck with the straight fenugreek pills. The flavor was pretty awful and I didn't help with production at all. I recommend fenugreek over this.
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
THIS is the good stuff! For all the milky mommas out there! You know how much we like to go the the Target...and now they're helping us with our milk supply. This tea is organic, not expensive and has all you need to get your supply up. I took it to increase my supply so I could pump more... I drank it hot...but my husband made a iced version and that was yummy too. Beware...it's going to make your # 1 smell like syrup... but other than that, no side effects. Just good and good for you and baby
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
There was about 2 months in my year and half breastfeeding adventure with my first little one that my milk supply wasn't where I wanted it to be. A friend recommended this tea so I quickly rushed out and tried some. I'm a really picky tea drinker and I liked this! The taste was smooth and not bitter at all. And best of all my supply perked back up. Just remember to drink WAY MORE WATER than you think you need (like whatever you thing is adequate, double it) and with a little help from this tea you'll be fine!
Bailey J.
I was unable to breast feed my daughter, due to a medication issue but, I had a great supply right away. I didn't want to continue leaking and producing milk if I couldn't use it. So I drank some of this tea. It helped dry up my milk right away. It tastes amazing and is certified organic. It is safe to use while breastfeeding as well.
Nikki W.
LINCOLNTON, NC
This tea tastes amazing, unlike the imitators out there. It's like a silk party in your mouth. Other than the taste, I was ecstatic with the results this tea provided. I noticed a marked increase in my supply within one week of drinking this tea each day before bed. I would highly recommend to any struggling mothers out there.
Devanee S.
What does this taste like? i have tried mothers milk tea and could not stand the black licorice taste!
K G.
Does this tea really work?
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
How much of an increase in production did you see when using this tea?
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I was wondering if this truly does work for helping keep or build your milk supply? Also do you use this only after you've had your baby or should I begin taking this a little before baby's arrival or does it just not matter? thank you
Brittany H.
My baby is due very soon, will this truly increase your milk supply? Taste wise, how is it?