BY EARTH MAMA

Safe, pure and natural products that work. Caffeine Free USDA Organic Ruby red, minty, refreshing and delicious, USDA Certified 100% Organic & Certified Kosher No More Milk Tea is a blend of herbs traditionally used to naturally reduce the production of breast milk. Lovely iced or hot, Mama suggests drinking up to three cups a day. No More Milk Tea is blended with sage, peppermint and parsley, commonly used when milk is no longer desired, and hibiscus flower for a delicious, tangy taste. Sage should be avoided during pregnancy except in small culinary amount. NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. All Earth Mama Angel Baby teas now come in easy to brew tea bags! And there s even more good news: the tea bags are biodegradable, the tea overwrap is compostable and the 100% recycled and recyclable cartons were produced using wind energy. Steep, sip and enjoy, mama! *These statements h see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
Little on the pricey side, but definitely does the trick for low Breast milk production. I was starting to dry out and was recommended this tea. I drank it the rest of the time I Breast feed my son. Not the greatest tasting tea. I recommend using the same tea bag at least 3 times. I personally let it cool down and chugged it while it was warm. It tastes like black licorice.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I'm a new first time mom and I love to us this brand tea to up my milk production since I exclusively breast feed. I've had other brands that also did the trick and did taste like black licorice. This one I found didn't taste as strong as the others.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
These were my favorite prepackaged pregnancy teas. I like the flavors and you get a good amount in each box. I didn't get heartburn, but i used the heartburn tea from my sampler on a skin rash and it worked really well.
Ashley R.
Has anyone ever used this product?