BY EARTH MAMA #1 in Nipple Care

Gifts from the earth for your gift from heaven™ Lanoliolin-Free Nipple Cream for Nursing Mamas Clinically tested, hospital recommended Natural Nipple Butter is a safe, lanolin-free, zero toxin nipple balm for nursing mamas.  Made with soothing organic calendula and non-sticky natural plant butters to comfort and protect cracked, sore nipples.  Safe or baby too - no need to wash it off before nursing!  Apply as needed, and after each feeding. Vegan Cruelty Free Zero Toxins ; see more...

• Do you need to wipe this offer before your next nursing session?2 Answers
  • I have been wondering if anyone has tried this product? Would lov...3 Answers
  • Does this product have a different effect than the lanolin cream?...7 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "This nipple butter really helped while learning to breastfeed my first baby (2 yrs ago)." in 1 review
Gigi A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
5 stars for the fact that it has all natural ingredients. With my first child, I tried to use the most natural products I could afford. This stuff does a great job at keeping my nipples hydrated and heals the when they get a little tender from nursing. Granted I am only 2 weeks post partum, I have not had any bad reactions to this. I also love how I don't have to remove it before nursing. It will last you a long time, because you really don't need much each use :)
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sister who’s nursed three babies, gave this to me while I was pregnant. She said it was amazing and she was right! It helped me get through those first weeks of nursing. I also started putting it on my face and my chapped hands and that’s where I actually really loved it! I had acne on my chin that would not go away, I put this on one night after reading the back that says it can be used other places and by the next morning it was so much better, and in two days it was pretty much gone. I’ve used it on my baby as well for the eczema on her cheeks. It does have a bit of a weird grainy texture, it feels very raw and homemade. The smell might also bother some people because it’s just natural and not fragranced. I like all those things though because the ingredients are really great for healing and I wouldn’t want them messed with, or fake things added just for texture and smell.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this as part of the Third Trimester box by Amazon. It included this nipple butter, a perineal spray, box of four bath bombs, & reusable nursing pads. I love the ingredients of this nipple butter and plan to use it while breastfeeding our son. It's safe to use without rinsing & while I've heard good things about lanolin, I like these ingredients even more.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Loved this nipple cream! Safe for use with a breastfeeding baby, works well and fast. No weird smell and didn’t stain clothing. Walmart and Target both carry it or you can order from Amazon.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I had many nipple creams to use when breastfeeding. But something about this one I liked. The texture was amazing. It never left greedy stains on my stuff . And it smelled delightful!! You don't have to wipe it before nursing because it's all natural . And honestly if any mama were to ask I would de finally be telling her to choose th is product for sure.
Jacque L.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So happy with this purchase!! I had very sore cracked nipples the first couple of days of nursing. This nipple butter was soooooo soothing. I tried so many different nipple creams and this is the only product that helped soothe the aches.
Wendy T.
chula vista
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter amazing nipple cream !! It works wonders for breastfeeding mommies ! Best thing is that it is all organic !! I highly recommend for breastfeeding mommies or just anyone !
Katie W.
This nipple butter (to me) literally smelled like cocoa or chocolate. I loved the consistency of how it's a solid then becomes super viscous. It helped my nipples feel less sore and prevented cracking while nursing. I would also always rub the extra into my hands and cuticles and staved off the winter dryness! Gotta love a two for one!
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. The ingredients are natural and perfect for mom and baby. So many uses other than just nipple care. I would highly recommend this for breastfeeding mamas.
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Life saver! This smells nice and is very moisturizing! It’s not too pricey for being an organic product. Definitely worth investing in while breastfeeding. Two thumbs up!
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is it that you like the most about this product?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product have a different effect than the lanolin cream? do they work as fast to cure chafed nipples?
Megan Z.
I just purchased this in preparation for my first child to be born in the next 20 days or so. When did you start using this? Do I use it before I start nursing? HELP!
Jessica C.
Slidell, LA
I have been wondering if anyone has tried this product? Would love to hear fees back about earth mama!
Meghan L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this gluten free and free trade certified?