BY EARTH MAMA

Gifts from the earth for your gift from heaven™ Lanoliolin-Free Nipple Cream for Nursing Mamas Clinically tested, hospital recommended Natural Nipple Butter is a safe, lanolin-free, zero toxin nipple balm for nursing mamas.  Made with soothing organic calendula and non-sticky natural plant butters to comfort and protect cracked, sore nipples.  Safe or baby too - no need to wash it off before nursing!  Apply as needed, and after each feeding. Vegan Cruelty Free Zero Toxins ; see more...

• Do you need to wipe this offer before your next nursing session?1 Answers
  • I have been wondering if anyone has tried this product? Would lov...2 Answers
  • Does this product have a different effect than the lanolin cream?...6 Answers
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter
  • "This nipple butter really helped while learning to breastfeed my first baby (2 yrs ago)." in 1 review
Lana O.
Lana O.
Austin, TX
This product is a life saver!!! I bought this on a whim while I was pregnant and boy am I glad I did! I didn't really have any issues while nursing but as my little grew, I quickly discovered how versatile this stuff is. After developing a pretty gnarly rash/chapped lip from teething, I decided to gives this a try since it's meant to soothe dry/cracked skin and voila, it cleared it right up within 48hrs!!! I've also recently doubled this as an ointment to relieve diaper rash, at the first sign, I dab the thinnest layer and it soothes baby's bottom overnight!!
Jo M.
Jo M.
Newport News, VA
When I first received this nipple butter I was so excited. After opening the product I was instantly disappointed. For the value it's not up to expectation. The formula is grainy. So much so that it would hurt my sore nipples trying to rub it in enough to get the granules dissolved! After two weeks of continuous use I had to switch to Lanolin as it just wasn't cutting it. I would not recommend this as a nipple butter BUT I have been using it on baby's face and scalp after baths and it's very moisturizing!
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Lathrop, CA
I used plenty of nipple cream through my nursing stage. I had a inverted nipples which made breast feeding a challenge. This was the only nipple cream that ease the pain. It was easy to apply. You do not feel the oily on your bra or nursing pad like the other cream. It keeps your nipple feeling moist and not crack or red. I have recommended this product to all new mommy that I know. They never complain of this product. 10/10!
Keri P.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I received this at my baby shower from my sister-in-law. She literally saved my life. It's creamy and balmy versus ointmenty so it goes on smoothr and faster. It really feels like it helped heal my nipples better than any other product. Also, I like how I didn't have to worry about it getting into my baby's mouth. It's all natural and it really helped do the trick.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Best nipple butter I have tried so far! It is so light and not ointment consistency like most of them. I notice a significant difference when I use this butter, vs the traditional lanolin creams. It is a little pricey, but absolutely worth it. I will definitely be buying more once I run out. Which is also great.....a little goes a long way.
Erin T.
Erin T.
I love this product. It's got a great scent and is small enough to carry with me wherever I go. I used it a lot in the early days of nursing to protect and soothe my sore nipples but I use it now to protect my baby's sensitive skin from an occasional diaper chafe due to eczema or even as lip balm in a pinch. Highly recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Portage, MI
Earth Mama Angel Baby products are amazing! The smell is great. I wouldn't use anything else but this all natural product. A little goes a long way. I didn't even use half of the small jar the first few weeks when I was dealing with dry and cracked skin on and around my nipples. Highly recommended for breastfeeding mamas!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I used this product in combination with lanolin while breastfeeding. THe lanolin more for protection etc. I really liked this product because it was non GMO and natural as opposed to anything which may need to be washed off before feeding. I will definitely be using this again with baby #2
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I used this in the early months of breastfeeding and i feel it saved me a lot of pain when my breasts were adjusting to being nursed on constantly again. I have a container in my diaper bag and have actually used it as a dry spot salve. Elbows and what not. Soothing and easy fix.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Love the Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter. It is great for so many uses! It doesn't need to be wiped off before baby feeds either! The ingredients are safe and natural! It works great for Chapstick and burns as well! I would definitely recommend this product to others!

Jaymie S.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is it that you like the most about this product?
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Does this product have a different effect than the lanolin cream? do they work as fast to cure chafed nipples?
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
I just purchased this in preparation for my first child to be born in the next 20 days or so. When did you start using this? Do I use it before I start nursing? HELP!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Slidell, LA
I have been wondering if anyone has tried this product? Would love to hear fees back about earth mama!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
Do you need to wipe this offer before your next nursing session?