Cara L.
Iowa City, IA

What is the after-birth spray and how does it work?

Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Atascadero, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I had my son and opted to use this as a more natural approach. Just spray it on your child bearing parts and vwalla, relief for a while. Love this line of products.
Cherlyn W.
Cherlyn W.
Arlington, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I agree with the other answer on what it is. I did work for me. Felt great and smelled good. I only wish I had discovered it before I gave birth so that I would be able to use it right away!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Tyndall AFB , FL
5 years, 2 months ago
This product was a life saver for me. I had my baby six months ago med free. You just spray it "down there" and it takes the pain away. I didn't think it would work, but took a chance buying it and now it is a must have for me! It helps with swelling and pain.