BY EARTH MAMA

Earth Mama Angel Baby Mom and Baby Products
  • "This is my go to on a rare occasion when my baby might get a little redness or any sign/indication of a possible diaper rash." in 12 reviews
  • "The EMAB morning sickness tea seemed to help--not the greatest taste, but that could be due to the queasiness at the time!" in 9 reviews
  • "I bought some of these products for my step sister when she got pregnant and she loved them they make great gifts especially to those who really care about what they are putting on and in their bodies, and if you are a bigger girl like I am and although you haven't had a baby their stretch mark oil works wonders" in 8 reviews
  • "I can't imagine getting through those first two months of breastfeeding without the Natural Nipple Butter, Milkmaid Tea, and Booby Tubes." in 7 reviews
  • "I cloth diaper my son who has very sensitive skin, and this is the only brand that worked to keep rashes away as well as keeping my cloth diapers in good condition." in 7 reviews
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I spent a couple weeks in the NICU and they gave me some of these products. I love the body wash and shampoo because they foam which makes it so easy to bathe my baby. I use the baby oil on my sons head to prevent cradle cap (I learned this skill from a nurse) and for when I'm giving my son a massage. The nipple butter is heaven and a little bit goes such a long ways. The last product I've used from them is the baby bum for rashes and such and it definitely helps the rash to clear by creating a barrier. I'm overall please with these products and I'm so happy that the hospital I was in introduced me to them.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Oh my gosh. I use this soap and body wash on my toddler. The hospital actually used it when she was a newborn and I went and bought a bunch right after. It’s very affordable and amazing. Keeps her hair and skin so smooth and soft and healthy and smells amazing with being completely chemical free. Seriously go get it now!!
Katie S.
Port Orchard, WA
Pregnancy is a very amazing thing. When a woman is pregnant, they have so much going on with their bodies. There is a little life growing inside of them and with that there can be discomforts, nausea and awful stretch marks. The thing is, pregnancy is not all about the bad things, and a woman should enjoy all of the good and not have to worry about the bad. I know that with my pregnancies, I always got morning sickness. It was a everyday thing. I guess the good thing about it was that I did not always have it all day, once I get sick it was usually done for the day. I also got the dreaded stretchmarks. I got them with my daughter, but with my son they were worse. So I am sure that the next time around, I will have to deal with them again. Now I did have days, in the beginning of my pregnancies, where I would have morning sickness that would last a few hours. I learned that scratching a lemon and smelling it would help. So I had lots of lemons and drank lots of lemon water, lol. I think that when a woman is pregnant, the best thing anyone can do for her, is help her enjoy her pregnancy. If all she remembers is the sickness and the stretch marks, then she really did not enjoy all of the joys of being pregnant. I loved every little kick, and feeling my babies move, I found those moments to be very magical. Well the wonderful people from Earth Mama know how wonderful and special pregnancy can be and they want to help every woman enjoy their pregnancy. The people from Earth Mama have come up with a line of products that help make pregnancy for every woman a little easier!! I was sent a wonderful gift pack called the A Little Something for Mama-to-Be. This is a gift pack that is perfect to give any expecting mama. It contains a great tea that helps ease the nausea, some stretch mark oil to help avoid getting those nasty stretch marks, some body wash, body butter and spray that are all amazing products to use and help soothe the skin and ease nausea for an expecting mama!
Macy S.
Jacksonville, FL
The nipple butter absolutely saved my breastfeeding journey. After thrush and severe nipple tenderness I wasn't sure I was going to be able to continue. I had used many products that were lanolin based with no relief. These are natural and work better than anything else I used.
Ana H.
Yuma, AZ
This is my go to on a rare occasion when my baby might get a little redness or any sign/indication of a possible diaper rash. Cloth diapers are great and have had very few incidences of diaper rash and only very minor at that, but this will clear it up by the next diaper change or two. I had to look for a natural diaper rash balm/cream so as not to affect the absorbency of my cloth diapers which chemicals and ingredients found in other diaper rash creams will do. I have never had a problem with staining or reduced absorbency as a result of using this product and that is why I highly recommend it to fellow cloth diapering mamas. This stuff is amazing! It can be used for a number of things such as minor burns or bug bites, which I have personally used on myself for both and found immediate soothing relief. I especially love that it is natural and toxin free for my baby.
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
During my last pregnancy I didn't have morning sickness... I had 24/7 sickness. For FOUR months. It was so debilitating that I slept for as much of that time as I could. I ate only mild tasting things and only because I knew I needed to. During the third month of it I broke down and balled my eyes out because it was keeping me from taking proper care of my older child and making me wish I hadn't gotten pregnant again. Once I calmed down I started searching for help. I found a website that had a box of goodies just for morning sickness that included Earth Mama Angel Baby's Morning Wellness Tea.

In addition to Preggy Pop Drops, the tea helped me get through at least the morning routine so I could get my son off to school and make it through a very difficult death in my family which involved a 12 hour drive to and from (I get car sick so you can imagine how bad that would be on top of it).

It's not the greatest tasting thing but if you already like herbal teas like Tension Tamer or Sleepytime it's not too bad. I found I liked it best once it was lukewarm with a plain piece of wheat toast.
Erin B.
This is by far an amazing company! Everything from mothers milk tea when your having trouble lactating to bottom wash this is a go to company! I spent six months only using their sensitive foaming wash for my baby!
Tasha F.
Hernando, MS
I received the bottom cream and nipple cream as gifts. I've rarely had to use either one, but when I have I've had great results. Both are soothing and fast acting.
Chelsea T.
I love Earth Mama Angel Baby products so so much! I can't say enough good things about them. I love the scents, how natural they are, and how well their products work. I used their Third Trimester tea from week 28 on in my pregnancy and I honestly believe that's why my postpartum bleeding was so light and ended much faster than my friends and family members said theirs did. I also used their stretch oil on my belly, hips and breasts while pregnant and continue to use it now postpartum, and it's helping to fade my stretch marks! I have a few other tea products, as well as body care and love all of them. This is one brand I will continue to use forever!
Page J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have four kids, three under three. This is a God send. I try to be as green as possible but only when the products function as they should. Everything I've tried, the nipple creme, the bottom rub, and the after birth spray are awesome.
Great light clean herbal smell, which will forever be the smell in my brain associated with babies! My brother says my children smell delicious, like herbs and spices, like a warm cloud!
The after birth spray is a very appreciated shower gift, people raise eye brows but I get thanked EVERY time after the fact!!
These are worth trying! And as with quality products a little goes aloooooong way!
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
If you could only buy one Earth Mama Angel Baby product, what would you have to have?
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Will you buy it
Gladys A.
How much do u love this product and why
Isis B.
Do you like this produt?
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How expensive are these and where can you get it from?