BY EARTH MAMA #54 in Baby Lotion

Gifts from the earth for your gift from heaven™ Pure natural lotion to moisturize your pure natural baby How can you improve on heaven?  Now even richer, and smells so good you might be tempted to slather this drop of heaven on your OWN skin.  Angel Baby® Lotion was formulated with extra care, because what goes on your baby goes in your baby.  The first US personal care product certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard, Angel Baby® Lotion contains organic ingredients but of course zero toxins and no artificial preservatives, fragrances or dyes.  Just pure ingredients to moisturize and protect sensitive, delicate skin, for babies of all ages - top to bottom, cheeks to cheeks. Angel Baby® Lotion is zero toxin, cruelty free, and certified vegan. Made with organic rooibos, soothing to eczema, skin allergies and diaper rash, and smells so naturally good see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "We love how great she smells after using and the shampoo and body wash. A little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this lotion!" in 1 review
  • "This is s popular brand in the cloth diaper world and seriously works wonders." in 1 review
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cream is for babies from 2 and up because it can cause skin eczema to then I love the smell and how soft it leaves the skin I totally recommend it just for kids 2 and up
Jenna T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite lotion by far for me and my kids. We all have sensitive skin with eczema and this stuff is heaven sent. This is my favorite scent. It smells like an orange creamsicle. I love that it is natural and organic and free of nasty ingredients. I feel completely safe putting this on my kids. The lavender one is nice too!
Bailey J.
I like how silky this lotion is, and a little goes a long way. But I'm not too sure about the smell. One time after using it, my mom said my daughter smelled sour! She had just had a bath, so I know she wasn't. The fact that it's organic and free of toxins, more than makes up for it.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My newborn tends to have some dry skin and I've purchased this item before he was born. The scent is amazing. Knowing the fact that it's safe and natural makes me feel secure as a mom and I can't help but reach for this with every diaper change.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
This lotion is great for my little guys skin. It's made with all-all-natural ingredients, so it never irritates him or causes his eczema to flare up. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy residue ofn his skin either.
Amanda S.
Ankeny, IA
Yumm!! I love the smell of this personally.. makes me want to eat my baby right up as he smells like a creamsicle!! I would definitely recommend this lotion! makes baby super soft, natural/toxin free and vegan!
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
This lotion is great for babies and those with sensitive skin. It moisturizes well, and has a nice scent. I love that it has safe ingredients so I don't have to worry about what I'm putting on my children.
Megan E.
Clearwater, MN
I love this lotion. It didn't work for my son with eczema but my win because I get it all to myself. It is a little price but the earth mama angel baby website usually offers specials and I load up then.
Riley H.
I love this Earth Mama Angel Baby lotion. The scent is great! It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. I found it from the EWG Skin Deep website because it is non-toxic and is safe for my little ones.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very gentle for new baby! Nice and moisturizing for my little one's skin. I didn't care for the creamscicle scent though, and I thought it was a bit runny.