BeveragesEarth Mama
Angel Baby Happy Mama Spray 4 fl oz

Earth Mama Angel Baby Happy Mama Spray 4 fl oz

by Earth Mama

Earth Mama Angel Baby Happy Mama Spray Description: Naturally Uplifting Aromatherapy Mist for Morning Sickness and The Baby Blues Happy Mama Spray is virtual bliss in a bottle! A gloriously uplifting aromatherapy spray, it's made only with pure essential oils and flower essences for on-edge new mamas as well as more seasoned, patience-tested ones. For pregnancy nausea, spritz a little onto wrist and inhale to help settle the queasies. A spray and a deep sniff can help battle the baby blues. And to tolerate toddler rampage, a silly spray on both mama and tot can tone down a tough moment. Happy Mama Spray is made with a safe, proprietary blend that includes lime and ginger pure essential oils. Use on bed linens, in the air, or any time you can use a pick-me-up (especially if someone is howling to be picked up)! Free Of Cruelty and toxins. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Water, olea europaea (organic olive) oil, and a proprietary blend of citrus aurantifolia (organic lime) essential oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) essential oil, citrus reticulate (tangerine) essential oil, citrus sinensis (organic orange) essential oil and cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil. • Deionized Water, Organic Olive Oil, Proprietary Blend Of Organic Lime, Ginger, Tangerine, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oils And Borage Flower Essence. • Gluten Free • Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Mama Angel Baby Happy Mama Spray 4 fl oz!
Reghan C.
Huntingdon, TN
I love how lightly cooling the spray is after you’ve just had a baby. The hospital gave me derma Plast but I like this much better. I like the fact that you can even use it as a facial cooling missed as well!
Riley H.
The yummy lime scent of this spray is delicious! It definitely makes me feel happier when I smell it, but it doesn't last long. I love it, but it's not worth my money because it doesn't last.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I'm not too sure about this product...it smells like window cleaner and I haven't noticed it making me an happier quite yet :/
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I bought this for a friend who recently had a baby and she absolutely loves it. I would definitely buy it again as an extra baby shower gift in the future.
NH ..
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
I got this as a gift, and I did not think I would need it after I gave birth, but it helps a lot! In terms of giving the new mothers a bit of calm feelings and feel less angsty. Sometimes I would spray a little at baby's pillow so the baby get less irritated and have peaceful sleep.

Looking for your answer?