2 colors available

BY EARTH MAMA

Perfect for pregnancy, but the whole family will love how it adds zip to a do-dah day! Exhilarating fresh Ginger, zangy organic Lime and organic pink Grapefruit essential oils give spirits a lift, and Ginger can help ease the queasies too. USDA Certified Made With Organic Ingredients. Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash is safe for pregnancy and ideal for noses that are sensitive from morning sickness. Zero toxins means no artificial foaming agents ever, because the clever pump bottle makes the gentle, pure castile soap fun and naturally foamy. And of course it’s safe for pregnancy, baby and EVERY body! Economical too, each 5.3 oz bottle contains over 300 pumps! Mama wants you to know! This is not a "no-tear" formula, please use the ingenious self-foaming bottle so the wash stays just where you want it, and use extra care around your angel baby s eyes. The pure castile soa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Riley H.
Riley H.
I really like this Earth Mama Angel Baby head to toe wash. The scent is very fresh and is totally invigorating. It doesn't leave my skin moisturized, and I kind of need that with my dry skin, but I still love it.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Coshocton, OH
This soap utilizes the foaming action so a little really does go a long way. The scent is fresh, with citrus and ginger zinging through. This is important in those months where your nose is sensitive to all kinds of smells (Hey, pregnancy, why do you do this to me??). It's also nice and uplifting in the postpartum months. This is a versatile soap, and because it is EMAB, you can be sure there are zero toxins!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
I love this stuff! It is very concentrated so it lasts for a while. The scent is a little strong but not overpowering.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Berlin Hts, OH
I used this wash during pregnancy since I love EMAB products. It is a light foam and I didn't love the citrus scent, but can see how it would be good for morning sickness. Overall, a great natural product, but I wish it had more lather.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
This baby hand to toe baby wash smells amazing with the citrus and ginger scents and it makes a lot of soapy bubbles it lasts for a long tme