BY NONE

Over 300 Pumps! All Natural Zero Toxins 2 Pure Castile Soap 1 Contains Organic Oils 6 Cruelty-Free 5 Gluten-Free 4 Vegan Naturally calming, organic Lavender Vanilla pure essential oils make Calming Lavender Shampoo Body Wash perfect for baby bath time, hand washing head-to-toe family clean. Safe for pregnancy, baby and every body! NSF ANSI 305 Certified Contains Organic Oils, with no detergents, artificial foaming agents, sulfates, preservatives, dyes or fragrances. Mama Wants You to Know: br This is all natural castile soap, not a no-tear formula, so use extra care around your angle baby s eyes! 503-607-0607 see more...

Anastasya P.
It's a great shampoo and body wash for the little ones. The scent is a nice lavender that is soothing and perfect for a bedtime bath. It doesn't do much for my baby's cradle cap and is not gentle on the eyes, but other than that it's a good product.
Alpana D.
Houston
The soft lavender smell is very soothing. I use this for my son's night time bath. I am not sure if it relaxes him or not he smells good..the only negative point is it is not tear-free.the bottle recommend not to let it get into the eyes.
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
This brand is one of my all time faves! This product does work to calm baby, but I tell ya, it calms the over tired frazzled parents as they lovingly apply it to their babe! It's that scent and the peace of mind in using a truly unique and safe product!
Amanda P.
Lebanon, OR
First of all love that this is a foam, it's so much easier to wash my little with foam soaps! The lavender helps to soothe and relax to get ready for bed. I always give my baby his bath at night and I believe this scent truly helps him calm down before bed.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is a great product. It smells soooooo good. It's also a great deal, because the amount and quality for such a low price is incredible. I also just really like the brand name. I would definitely recommend this.
Jenna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This wash is so soothing at night baths. The lavender really relaxes baby. I liked everything about this wash but it is not tear free so we had to stop using it.
Liv H.
I am a huge earth mama fan. They are a truly natural brand, not greenwashed like so many others. I highly recommend this and their other products as well!
Kelli L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm expecting in the next couple of months. Just got this as a gift and can't wait to try it out because I've heard so many good things about it
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very strong scent, but worked to help clear up my son's cradle cap! I am not a fan of lavender, but it works wonders for skin!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand!!! Using their products on myself and my baby makes me feel very comfortable
Connie M.