Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm uploaded by Brooklyn A.Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm uploaded by Kat M.Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm uploaded by Melanie V.

BY EARTH MAMA

Gifts from the earth for your gift from heaven™ Herbal Diaper Rash & First Aid Salve Your new angel s skin - is anything softer?  Is anything sweeter?  Hey!  What s that crud, and that rash, and those scrapes?  Being a baby is a hard business, from diaper rash to tiny fingernail scratches, and then bangs and scrapes galore as they begin to explore.  Clinically tested Angel Baby® Bottom Balm has got her back, his bottom, mama s dry skin, papa s razor burn and gazillions of other owies that come your family s way. Our #1 best selling salve is clinically tested, safe for cloth diapers, and safely battles existing diaper rash and protects against flare ups.  The only balm made with organic olive oil infused with a proprietary blend of naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs, shea butter and pure essential oils, soothes itchy see more...

Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm
  • "While it is intended for diaper rash, having a more petroleum base, it's great for all sorts of cuts and bruises me toddler inevitably has." in 10 reviews
  • "It seems pricey in the beginning but a little goes a long way." in 7 reviews
  • "This isn't a cream, it's a salve and a little goes a long way." in 6 reviews
  • "Love this balm! It's a great multi purpose balm. Perfect for diaper rash but it's great on boo boos, chapped lips, dry skin patches, I even used it on a healing tattoo" in 5 reviews
  • "This can clear up a diaper rash over night. A little goes a long way and it smells good to me. It is a stronger scent but you can't go wrong with an all natural safe product." in 3 reviews
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz more...
I am a fan of anything natural that works. Whenever my son has a rash this is my first ointment that I use. It works mainly when the rash is just starting to brew or when I feel like some irritation is beginning to happen. I also love that its all organic.
Rose S.
Review for: Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz more...
We are a cloth diapering family and when I was looking for a cream that wouldn't effect the absorbancy of our diapers, the Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm was the only one in this category that worked for us.  I love that it uses natural ingredients and is safe on baby's skin.  The scent is light and its easy to apply as its not too thick. My baby didn't have a diaper rash often but this worked on that and other skin irritation issues.  The price tag is hefty when compared to other products but worth it.  My only complaint is that in winter, it separates a little and has little white balls.  the warmth of your skin or leaving it by a window helps with that.
Gigi A.
Review for: Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz more...
My baby and I love this stuff! He has never had a diaper rash so far. I love how this stuff smells, I love the consistency and how it doesn't dry down. It makes wiping off poop easy as well lmao. I use it with every single diaper change. 10/10 recommend. Will need to be repurchasing soon!
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love this baby bottom balm for my boys (Ages 3 & 1). It's all natural and has no harmful ingredients. I'm all for products that are safe for my little ones. Also-not much is needed to be effective so this jar will last you a long time !
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Another product I used on my journey with my baby's sensitive skin. I like that it's safe for cloth diapers. And it smells like myrrh. Very cool. This is not miraculous though. It cleared up her rash at first but I think her skin is resistant to it. I've tried a number of creams, both prescription and herbal but I found one of the best solutions is using nothing. I recommend trying that.
Kristen E.
Taylor
This was a lifesaver. I don't know what I would have done without it, the stuff they gave me in the hospital just did not cut it. This balm is so soothing and cooling, and multi purpose too. I used it in combination with the bottom spray which I love as well. Both are great for sunburns or bug bites, I've used the spray as a bug spray also, and a face toner, aftershave, and just sprayed it on when it's hot and you need to feel fresh
Meghan M.
I am in LOVE with this balm! Just had my second baby in January. I bought this because we decided to try cloth diapering. Anytime his bottom has even been the slightest bit red, I've put this on and next diaper change, he's not red anymore. That said, he hasn't had diaper rash yet, BUT he has had horrible cradle cap. This stuff is a miracle worker and has cleared it up so well and fast! I also use it on any scratches if he scratches himself with those sharp baby nails, and it really helps to heal those quickly.
I had a rash on the inside of my elbow recently, I applied a little bit of this balm twice and it cleared it up.
I cannot recommend this stuff enough! I will always keep a jar in my house from now on.
Chelsea B.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz more...
LOVE this diaper cream. It works fast, you don’t have to use much, and I’m glad I don’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals from it on my baby’s skin. I’ve heard it’s good on wounds too, but I’ve only tried it for diaper rashes.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz more...
Love that this stuff is all natural. It has calendula in it which decreases redness almost immediately. A little bit of this balm goes a long way. Super gentle on baby's skin and I love that I can find it in stores now
Kayla W.
A little goes a long long way, and it works amazingly! Definitely better than desitin and other brands that I've tried, and doesn't leave a nasty pasty residue. Smells nice and clean, and keeps her diaper area soft and irritation free.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Where do you buy your EMAB?
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
I am due with my third baby October and I have yet to use this product or brand. Is it worth it? It seems a little on the pricey side.
kisel h.
What does this help with ?
kiersten b.
My son is 2 years old and gets really bad rashes from some laundry soaps and i was told this would work really well for that but i was wondering if anyone else could tell me before i go buy it thanks ☺
Colleen F.