BY EARTH MAMA

Gifts from the earth for your gift from heaven™ Gel-free, microwavable and freezable breast packs help ease symptoms of breast engorgment and mastitis Best for babes Breastfeeding friendly Ah, breastfeeding.  Something so perfectly natural can be a pain in the breast!  Once you get it down it ll all be worth it, and in the meantime Mama made Booby Tubes® to help ease the discomforts of your mamariffic mammaries. Booby Tubes® are a natural, safe, gel-free breast pack made with a 100% organic cotton shell and filled with all-natural flax seed.  Use warm or cold, depending on your nursing needs. Store Booby Tubes® in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings to help reduce the swelling and tenderness of engorgement and comfort breasts during weaning. When heated, Booby Tubes® safely deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts t see more...

Melissa B.
Effort, PA
These were great I bought two boxes, one to keep cold in the freezer and the other ready for heating in the microwave. It fits easy in your nursing bra for added comfort & is definitely a must buy. All my expecting friends get this as a gift weather or not they intend on breastfeeding since it helps add relief/comfort either way. Love...love...love this product!!
Tiffany D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand's products & Booby Tubes are no exception! They are a lifesaver when your milk first comes in to help with discomfort from engorgement. Freeze them and put them on to help with pains; pop it in the microwave to help with letdown. I didn't use them with my first baby, but purchased two with my second!
Kaitlin S.
El Mirage, AZ
I really loved having these. I don't think I utilized the to their greatest extent. I look forward to using them with baby #2 on the way. I never tried them as a heating pack but as a nice pack it was nice. Not too abrasive like a regular ice pack and really helped with any pain I'd be having.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are better as a heating pad than as ice packs. I love these... they are awesome for a newly pregnant mom who's having breast pain...and then even after you have baby you can use them as heat packs to help stimulate let down. These are your best friend if you happen to get mastitis.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
These were awesome the first few weeks after I had my son. My breasts were soo engorged. I heated these up and they provided instant relief. I didn't get to use them for that long but I will 7se them for future pregnancies and recommend them to friends!
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were a lifesaver. I woke up in so much pain in the middle of the night and these helped ease a clogged duct I had. It's bad enough not sleeping as a new momma so having these on hand just in case is highly recommended
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
These have been a life saver when I get clogged milk ducts. They work so much better than a warm rag because they hold the heat so much better, and they have a nice scent to them. Definitely a must have for a nursing mama.
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
They have helped so much, my boobs have been so sore amd sensitive I'm glad this was a gentle as it was but still gave relief!
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These things are awesome, organic cotton tubes of flax seed! I heated them and coiled it around my sore glands, so helpful!
Kadie G.
Took to the hospital with me. I used them 2 days straight when my milk was coming in and was super uncomfortable.
Akira M.
So what exactly is this ?