BY EARTH MAMA

Earth Mama Angel Baby A Little Something for Baby - 1 Kit, 6 Pack see more...

Margaret W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I ordered this kit from the Target website for my daughter but only ended up using the Bottom Balm as her skin seemed too sensitive for everything else. I love to use the other products for me but not for her. If your baby has sensitive skin, the orange and other fragrant oils in these products may be an irritant. I wish i had known that prior to purchasing. I do love Earth Mama Angel Baby products in general though!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I have purchased this a few times now. Once for my own baby before she was born and then for a few people for their baby showers. I loved all the products. I used the bottom balm in conjunction with my cloth diapers, the oil after her bath on her head to help prevent cradle cap from setting in and the foam soap for her bath time and sometimes on cloth diapers during diaper changes. I have continue to repurchase the foam soap and bottom balm for her still to this day. I absolutely love the smell of these products and the ingredient list.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I purchased most of these items separatly, with an exception of the oil and I have a confession. I am a huge fan of Earth Mama products. Especially the baby bottom balm that healed my newborns tushie from a severe rash from Huggies wipes. I also love the baby's lotion and shampoo that's in this package. My advice to other moms or new moms to be to get this small package and try it out. Especially when looking out for the safety of your child.
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
The baby bottom balm is WONDERFUL! It heals my kid's rashes practically overnight. If you don't buy it in the kit, it's well worth the $10 for the jar. It seems pricey but a little goes a long way compared to the gobs and gobs of the white, goopy alternatives. AND this stuff washes out of clothes unlike the other brands which makes it a great pairing with cloth diapers.
Bailey J.
I got this as a gift when I attended MommyCon, and I love it!! /?The lotion is nice and silky, the body wash is great, and the bottom salve works wonders! I haven't needed to use the oil yet, but I'm sure it's great too. I love that all of their products are 100% natural and toxin free.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I personally with the scent was a little stronger because I was really excited about the Citrus Vanilla, but other than that this is a wonderful brand. It has by far been great with my daughter's skin. This is a great starter pack for anyone who is curious.
Roxanne W.
I love Earth Mama Angel Baby products! They are all natural and organic and this little pack is a perfect intro to their baby products. It makes a great gift or something to take with you while traveling.
Amanda S.
Ankeny, IA
I received this as a gift and I was immediately hooked on Earth Mama Angel Baby products! I love it all! All Natural/Toxic Free and Vegan! I would definitely recommend this as a gift to a mom to be!
Caitlin B.
Fort Drum, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great little gift set. I received it after I had my second son and just loved everything in it. I now purchase this set for all my expecting/ new mama friends.
Emily M.
I don't use these products often although, I am a fan! So gentle on my little one's skin! They are not as cheap as say, Johnson&Johnson, but they are great.

Kohl's