BY NONE

Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:earth-magic-oracle-cards:-a-48-card-deck-and-guidebook] are an okay set of cards. I haven't really connected to them. The illustrations are really great and they are quite an affordable set.
Ariel M.
A great oracle deck for beginners that is simple, affordable, and easy to work with. I also enjoy working with this deck outside or when I need to connect with nature.
Natasha G.
I wanted to branch out with cards that were a bit less macabre than traditional tarot, but wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I searched for a while before stumbling upon this set. I bookmarked it and kept searching, but returned to the tab to compare any other sets that piqued my interest. I couldn't shake the feeling that this set was supposed to be mine and so I purchased them. To call them amazing is an understatement. After consecrating and connecting to the cards, I did a base reading and they were spot on. These are my go to cards and they've worked with me well. Readings have been well received and I will be using them often. They are quality made and have vivid, detailed images. The book that accompanies the cards gives definitions/explanations for each card and layout diagrams as well. Perfect for a beginner or well seasoned reader.