Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering

by earth juice

#16 in Plants

• Encourages luxuriant yields of flowers, fruit and vegetables while enhancing the development of essential oils and fragrances
  • Contains molasses
  • Eliminates the need for carbohydrate supplements
  • Formulated to be used on indoor or outdoor plants in soil and hydroponic systems

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering!
Lyn S.
San Angelo, TX
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering uploaded by Lyn S.
Be sure to read the directions and go on their website as they do have support materials such as a feeding schedule that you can download and save. This will be very important in order to use these products successfully. So far we have been using them for peppers that we have been growing. I plan to later try this for growing herbs and plants for essential oils. So far we are happy with this product.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
I tested this brand with onions in water, and it sprang to life with beautiful roos. So I decided to go with this brand on my next Gro. It passed my test with 1 ml fertilizer in 1 Liter water.
Nicole  F.
Riverview, FL
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering uploaded by Nicole  F.
I have just planted my first seedlings from my dessert rose seed pods and so far the results are great 😊
Annie  C.
Porterville, CA
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering uploaded by Annie  C.
i am using this earth juice on my rose bushes and hope that it starts to help becuse my roses were not looking there best but i belive after using earth juice they will be beautiful once agian.
yisel  G.
Tampa, FL
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering uploaded by yisel  G.
I loved this product for my plants since I have been using it, my plants are beautiful, very good products and very suitable for the price they have
Stephanie  D.
Catoosa, OK
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering uploaded by Stephanie  D.
Love this stuff for my flowers! I hope my mum’s continue to grow through the season.
Briseida  S.
Compton, CA
I can’t say I did or didn’t like because I didn’t received this bottle in with rest no comment I wished I could’ve got it for my flowers
Gabriela  E.
Rialto, CA
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Flowering uploaded by Gabriela  E.
Product arrived a little more than half full it leaked and dried up all over the box. I was able to use some of the product and it seems to be working. I’ve been using it on all my indoor plant, they were in need of some love and this seems to pick them right up. I’d recommend this product but maybe they can work on shipment process so it won’t spill everywhere
Shanna  L.
Texas City, TX
I received this box unexpectedly. I do not have any type plants or flowers for this product. I did however use this one as I have a plant that I got when my mother passed away. She’s only bloomed once in the two years I have had abs it was the most unique flower bloomed. I have been using this plant food to see if she would bloom again. The only thing I have noticed is that the plant became greener. She’s yet to bloom. I’ve only had this for a few weeks. I still think this type of product needs more time. I will continue to use weekly to feed her.
Casey J.
Three Rivers, MI
I didn’t notice my houseplants flowering anymore than usual. It’s nice to help give them a boost when they need it, but it didn’t work for me

Looking for your answer?