BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Non-Filming Non-Streaking Dust Resistant Earth Friendly Products Window Kleener is a ready-to-use, non-filming, dust resistant cleaner. It cleans glass and other hard surfaces quickly without streaking. This product does not contain phosphates, dyes or perfumes. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Does not contain SLS Earth Friendly Products are Biodegradable & Recyclable Not tested on animals No animal ingredients Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product. Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment. One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place. ; ecos.com Vegan see more...

• How well does this work and does it leave streaks? Be the first to answer!
  • I have used tv brands for cleaning my house with all those chemic...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for new, safe cleaning products to use in my home. Wo...1 Answers
Jessica D.
I was browsing the aisles and saw this product. I bought it and tried it on my windows and was surprised to find it worked just as well as other window cleaners.
Jennifer R.
My family and I love the Earth Friendly products and we use this one to clean the windows and glass surfaces in our house and it gets the job done!
Luz S.
I have used tv brands for cleaning my house with all those chemicals. Does this have as much chemicals or any at all? Is this better than the regular animal tested products?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
I'm looking for new, safe cleaning products to use in my home. Would you recommend this for a home with small children and dogs?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert
How well does this work and does it leave streaks?