BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

New Formula! Twice as Effective as the Leading Brand 2x Ultra High Efficiency 100% Natural Auto Dishwasher Gel with built in Rinse Aid Free & Clear Removes Coffee & Tea Stains Made from plants Free of 1,4-Dioxane, Phosphates and Caustics pH Neutral The Original Earth Friendly Products, since 1989. Our High Efficiency Wave® is an ultra automatic dishwasher gel.  Wave s® proven performance brings out the shine in your dishes and glassware.  Never etches dishes, glassware or utensils. 100% biodegradable Recycle bottle and cap. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Not tested on animals / No animal ingredients ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lina B.
I was very excited to try this eco-friendly product. I was also very curious about gel formula and ingredients that don't raise health concerns. Unfortunately, despite all these pros, it doesn't effectively clean dishes :( The other con that I noticed, this gel tends to run out much faster than powders equivalents of the same price range.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have tried many different types of eco friendly dishwasher detergents. Out of them all this one is one of the better ones, but that said it never really cleaned my dishes very well and they always came out with a film.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
Excellent detergent, what can I say, it cleans your dishes. I much prefer gel style dishwasher liquid to powder or compact packs. I appreciate the more natural ingredients and eco conscious packaging.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Biodegradable, ecu friendly, environment safe hooray, I will buy this if I find it? Where can I purchase this for a good price Any other echo friendly, biodegradable products from this company?
lisa d.
I use a lot of earth products. I belive in saving the planet. everyone needs to be more aware. thanks to everyone who is eco friendly